Bangkok To Koh Samui Including VIP Coach And High Speed CatamaranWrite a Review
OverviewTravel from Bangkok to Koh Samui by VIP coach and Lomprayah high speed catamaran. Meet at Khao San Road in Bangkok 1-hour before scheduled departure and get conveniently dropped off at Mae Nam Pier or choose the drop-off option with transfer directly to your hotel on Koh Samui. Benefit from a morning and overnight transfer.
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Qualified and professional pilot
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
Know More about this tourTravel from bustling Khao San Road in Bangkok directly to Koh Samui resort island paradise via coach and high speed catamaran. There are two different departure times offered to suit your needs, an early morning and an overnight transfer. Several stop offs in Hua Hin, Chumphon, on Koh Tao and Koh Phangan are required to pick up/drop off other transferring guests.
Koh Samui is a cosmopolitan melting pot, attracting both budget travelers and wealthiest holidaymakers dropping in for a weekend at one of the many resorts, bungalows or villas on the many white sand beaches of Koh Samui.
Meet at Lomprayah office at Khao San Road in Bangkok 1-hour before scheduled departure and ride via air-conditioned coach by road to Thung Makham Noi Pier in Chumphon. Switch to the high speed catamaran and cruise to Koh Samui through the Gulf of Thailand with drop-off at Mae Nam Pier or directly at your hotel if you book the drop-off option.
Transfer with us will be relaxed and stress free with emergency assistance when you need it. Sit back and relax in air-conditioned comfort, enjoying views of the Gulf of Thailand on each leg of the journey.
Inclusions for Bangkok To Koh Samui Including VIP Coach And High Speed Catamaran
- Transportation by air-conditioned coach and high speed catamaran
- 1-way ticket
- Hotel drop-off (if option selected)
- Basic travel insurance
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Exclusions for Bangkok To Koh Samui Including VIP Coach And High Speed Catamaran
- Hotel pickup
- When you board the high speed catamaran, you can upgrade your ticket to a VIP seat in a separated area on the upper deck of the catamaran.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Departure and arrival times may be subject to change due to weather conditions.
During high season (November - April) and on National Thai Holidays, we advise that you book your trip as early as possible as seats sell out fast.
You are allowed a maximum of 20 kg of luggage. Overweight bags are charged at 20 THB per kilo (up to 50 kg maximum allowance).
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Floating Markets Of Damnoen Saduak Cruise Day Trip From Bangkok
- Bangkok Dinner Cruise On The Chao Phraya River
- Bangkok Cabaret Show
- Bangkok's Grand Palace Complex And Wat Phra Kaew Tour
- Bridge On The River Kwai And Thailand-Burma Railway Tour
- Thai Dinner And Classical Thai Dance Tour From Bangkok
- Bangkok Airport Shared Arrival Transfer
- Temple And River Of Kings
- Oasis Spa - Bangkok
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market With Return Transfers