Bangkok To Koh Samui Transfer On VIP Coach And High-Speed Ferry
OverviewTravel from Bangkok to Koh Samui via Surat Thani by VIP coach and high-speed ferry. Meet at Khao San Road in Bangkok at least 30-minutes before scheduled departure and get conveniently dropped off at Bang Rak Pier on Koh Samui or choose the drop-off option with transfer directly to your hotel.
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Snacks and Beverages included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
Know More about this tourTravel from Bangkok to Koh Samui in the Gulf of Thailand with a combined bus and ferry ticket that takes you across southern Thailand.
The easy, fast, and safe journey can be booked up to 12 hours before departure and requires just a few short stopovers at Don Sak Pier and Surat Thani Town en route which are required to pick up/drop off other transferring guests. About half the way, there will be something small to eat and drink, and you can refresh yourself.
Travel with a joint ticket and take advantage of a convenient meeting point at Khao San Road in the touristic center of Bangkok at least 30-minutes before scheduled departure. Ride by Thai Sriram VIP coach with 36 reclining seats to Surat Thani and cruise further to Koh Samui by Raja Ferry. Get dropped off at Lipa Noi Pier on Koh Samui from where you will be transferred to your hotel.
Sit back and relax in air-conditioned comfort, enjoying views of Thailand's beautiful landscapes on each leg of the journey. Flexible travel options will add an extra smile to your adventure in the Land of Smiles.
Inclusions for Bangkok To Koh Samui Transfer On VIP Coach And High-Speed Ferry
- 1-way transfer by VIP coach with 36 reclining seats and big ferry
- Toilet on board coach
- Food, snacks and drinking water
- Hotel drop-off on Koh Samui
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Exclusions for Bangkok To Koh Samui Transfer On VIP Coach And High-Speed Ferry
- Personal expenses and gratuities
- Hotel pickup
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Departure and arrival times may be subject to change due to weather conditions
To guarantee a booking, book no later than 12 hours before the scheduled departure
To board the bus you must show the printed ticket voucher to the staff
Hotel transfer on Koh Samui is only available if the hotel is located in a well know location near the main road
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.