Bangkok To Koh Tao Transfer By VIP Coach And High Speed Catamaran
OverviewTravel from Bangkok to Koh Tao, the diving island in the Gulf of Thailand, by VIP coach and Lomprayah high speed catamaran. Meet at Khao San Road in Bangkok 1-hour before scheduled departure and get conveniently dropped off at Mae Haad Pier on Koh Tao.
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Qualified and professional pilot
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
Know More about this tourTravel from bustling Khao San Road in Bangkok directly to Koh Tao diving island via coach and high speed catamaran.There are two different departure times offered for this transfer to suit your needs. Two stop-offs in Hua Hin and Chumphon are required to pick up/drop off other transferring guests.
The island Koh Tao (Turtle Island) is so named because its outline resembles a turtle. It is renowned for its stunning natural beauty and excellent diving spots.
Meet at Lomprayah office at Khao San Road in Bangkok 1-hour before scheduled departure and ride via air-conditioned coach by road to Thung Makham Noi Pier in Chumphon. Switch to the high speed catamaran and cruise through the Gulf of Thailand to Koh Tao with drop-off at Mae Haad Pier from where you can easily grab a taxi to your hotel.
Transfer with us will be relaxed and stress free with emergency assistance when you need it. Sit back and relax in air-conditioned comfort, enjoying views of the Gulf of Thailand on each leg of the journey.
Inclusions for Bangkok To Koh Tao Transfer By VIP Coach And High Speed Catamaran
- Transportation by air-conditioned coach and high speed catamaran
- 1-way ticket
- Basic travel insurance
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Exclusions for Bangkok To Koh Tao Transfer By VIP Coach And High Speed Catamaran
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- When you board the high speed catamaran, you can upgrade your ticket to a VIP seat in a separated area on the upper deck of the catamaran.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Departure and arrival times may be subject to change due to weather conditions.
During high season (November - April) and on National Thai Holidays, we advise that you book your trip as early as possible as seats sell out fast.
You are allowed a maximum of 20 kg of luggage. Overweight bags are charged at 20 THB per kilo (up to 50 kg maximum allowance).
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Tour of Bangkok's Multicultural Markets with a Local Guide
- Small-Group Damnern Saduak Floating Market Tour from Bangkok
- Private Tour: Bangkok's Grand Palace Complex and Wat Phra Kaew
- Half-Day Thonburi Klongs and Grand Palace of Bangkok
- Full-Day Ayutthaya Bike Ride
- Private Tour: Half-Day Bangkok Bike Tour With a Local