OverviewThis is a great way to see a lot of Bangkok if you only have a short time. Walk around the markets in Chinatown, experience riding a tuk tuk (for which Bangkok is famous!) and ride down the Chayo Praya River seeing many magnificent sites as they pass by.
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small-group tour
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourYour 3.5-hour tour of Bangkok starts with pickup at your hotel in the morning. From here your driver transfers you to the Bangkok Railway Station (Hua Lamphong Station), where you will meet up with your guide and a small group of travelers.
After a walk through the main entrance and a brief history of the station, hop into a tuk-tuk for the ride to Thien Fa shrine and explore one of the oldest Chinese temples in Bangkok. You'll enter Chinatown on foot, strolling past multiple shops as they open up for the day. Arriving at Sampeng Market, your guide will purchase typical Thai desserts for you to sample while you explore the tiny laneways of the enormous market.
Next, hop back on your tuk-tuk for a drive past Little India and around the King Rama I monument before stopping at Pak Khlong Talat, Bangkok’s biggest wholesale and retail flower market. After a stroll around, you'll cross the street to find vendors selling flower garlands and produce. Proceeding by tuk-tuk, travel the roads around the walls of the Grand Palace, ending at Ta Chang Pier.
Your journey through Bangkok continues by riverboat down the Chao Phraya River, then finishes with a transfer back to your hotel.
Inclusions for Bangkok Tour On Foot Tuk Tuk And Riverboat
- Tuk-tuk ride
- Riverboat cruise
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water and cold towel
- Thai snack
Exclusions for Bangkok Tour On Foot Tuk Tuk And Riverboat
- Personal expenses
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
Not recommended for participants with back problems
A small amount of walking is involved
Not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Floating Markets Of Damnoen Saduak Cruise Day Trip From Bangkok
- Bangkok Dinner Cruise On The Chao Phraya River
- Bangkok Cabaret Show
- Bangkok's Grand Palace Complex And Wat Phra Kaew Tour
- Bridge On The River Kwai And Thailand-Burma Railway Tour
- Thai Dinner And Classical Thai Dance Tour From Bangkok
- Bangkok Airport Shared Arrival Transfer
- Temple And River Of Kings
- Oasis Spa - Bangkok
- Bangkok Hotel To Koh Chang Hotel SIC