Bannerghatta National Park Private Day Tour With Butterfly Park And Safari From Bangalore - BengaluruWrite a Review
OverviewBangalore accumulates amazing wildlife and natural resources that form this private tour. Spend a day out in the Bannerghatta National Park, exploring its flora and fauna by taking a safari and visiting India's first butterfly park.
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Day trip (destination A to B)
Know More about this tourAt 7:30am you will be picked up from your hotel after breakfast and transferred to Bannerghatta National Park, situated 24km (15 miles) from Bangalore. Upon arrival at 8:45am you will wait for ticket counters to open at around 9-9:30am. Meanwhile, you can take a walk around the park.
Bannerghatta National Park is a popular tourist destination with a zoo, a pet corner, an animal rescue center, a butterfly enclosure, an aquarium, a snake house and a safari park. There are ancient temples in the park for worship and it is a good destination for trekking. Within the national park area are six rural villages enclosed within three large enclosures for sheep and cattle farming.
Your tour starts at the Herbivore Safari where you can get a glance at the herbivorous animals. The major creatures you see here is a bison and other members of the large deer family. From here, drive towards the Bear Safari to get a look on the wild bears residing inside the woods. After you complete the Bear Safari, it's time to watch the wild tigers at the Tiger Safari. Next, move towards the Lion Safari, where you can see some lions resting in the bamboo park, while others get a refreshing bath.
Once completed the safari part of the tour, continue to the Butterfly Park gate. In 2006 the butterfly park was opened as an enclosure to the park. It houses a butterfly conservatory, a museum, and an audiovisual room. Within the conservatory, the environment has been designed to support over twenty species of butterfly. It is a humid tropical climate, with an artificial waterfall and appropriate flora to attract butterflies. The conservatory leads to a second and third dome, which house a museum containing dioramas and exhibits of carefully preserved butterflies. The Park was conceptualized as one integrated center that would support education, conservation and research activities with exclusive focus on butterflies as flagship ambassadors of conservation.
If you have missed the zoo previously, now you can get a quick look to the place after which you will have your lunch (at your expense). The area accumulates multiple local bistros, the Dosa camps and other fast food centers. When the tour ends, you will be transferred back to your Bangalore hotel.
Inclusions for Bannerghatta National Park Private Day Tour With Butterfly Park And Safari From Bangalore
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees
- National Park fees
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Bannerghatta National Park Private Day Tour With Butterfly Park And Safari From Bangalore
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Camera fee (optional. Please pay INR 25 directly at the park)
- Video fee (optional. Please pay INR 200 directly at the park)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A maximum of 8 people per booking
Not recommended for pregnant women
Not wheelchair accessible
Bannerghatta National Park is a completely plastic free zone
Please don’t throw away any plastic wrappers or bottles inside the park
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.