Banteay Chhmar is a commune (khum) in Thma Puok District in Banteay Meanchey province in northwest Cambodia. It is located 63 km north of Sisophon and about 20 km east of the Thai border. The commune of Banteay Chhmar contains 14 villages.The massive temple of Banteay Chhmar, along with its satellite shrines and reservoir (baray), comprises one of the most important and least understood archaeological complexes from Cambodia's Angkor period.
- 7:00AM Pick you up from hotel in Siem Reap
- 10:30AM Arrive Banteay Chhmar temple then visit Banteay Chhmar then Continue to visit Banteay Top temple
- 1:00PM Lunch break
- 2:00PM City tour in Banteay Meanchey province
- 3:00PM Stop to see Buddha footprint and stone carving village at Preah Net Preas.
- 4:00PM Transfer you back to Siem Reap.