Banteay Srei Day Tour From Siem Reap
OverviewBanteay Srei, 35km northeast of Siem Reap. Built of fine-grained rose-pink sandstone, it’s the most elaborately decorated of all Angkor’s monuments, its walls, false doors, lintels and exotic soaring pediments all richly embellished with floral motifs and Ramayana scenes.
- Visit Banteay Srei Temple
- Visit Pre Rup Temple
- Visit East Mebon
- Visit Tasom Temple
Know More about this tour
Banteay Srei Temple, the pink sandstone temple was built by king Rajendravarman in the 10th century. You’ll see that the walls of Banteay Srei temple are covered with the most deep and intricate carvings of any of the temples in Angkor.
After visit Banteay Srei, you’ll visit Pre Rup, is a Hindu temple at Angkor, Cambodia, built as the state temple of Khmer king Rajendravarman and dedicated in 961 or early 962. It is a temple mountain of combined brick, laterite and sandstone construction, and visit the East Mebon is a 10th Century temple at Angkor, Cambodia. Built during the reign of King Rajendravarman, it stands on what was an artificial island at the center of the now dry East Baray reservoir, Ta Som is a small temple at Angkor, Cambodia, built at the end of the 12th century for King Jayavarman VII. It is located north east of Angkor Thom and just east of Neak Pean.
Inclusions for Banteay Srei Day Tour From Siem Reap
- Hotel Pick-up and Drop-off by van (joint tour)
- English Speaking Guide
- Drinking water
Exclusions for Banteay Srei Day Tour From Siem Reap
- Entrance Fee (Temple Pass 37$/pax)
- Meal (Lunch/Dinner)
- Personal Expend
- At checkout we'll ask you to provide your hotel information. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
- In case you have not booked your hotel, Don't Worry ! Once your hotel arrangements are finalized, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.