Barbados 360 Island Tour
OverviewMake your visit to Barbados even more memorable on this lovely 360 island tour. Get to see every coast of beautiful Barbados and enjoy a delicious lunch at the historic Sunbury Plantation, a Barbadian great house that dates back over 300 years.
- Excellent value for money
- All entrance fees included
- Buffet lunch included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourFull of local knowledge and smiles, your driver and guide will pick you up from your hotel in the morning then its time to explore the beautiful Island of Barbados. Passing through the capital city of Bridgetown and heading north up the Platinum West Coast to make the first stop in the historic Speightstown. The next stop is the rugged scenery and magnificent blowholes at Little Bay before heading toward Cherry Tree Hill forincredible views of the Eastern sections of the island.
Next you willhead off to the breathtaking East Coast and to the homeof crashingAtlantic waves inBathsheba where you'll have lunch by the sea.The next attraction to enjoy isSt. Johns Church with its splendid architecture, historic tombs and gravestones dating back to the 1600's.
Last, but not least, make a stop at Crane Beach. After your full day of exploring each coast of Barbados, the group will head back south and return to your hotel for drop-off.
Drinks will be provided throughout the tour.
Inclusions for Barbados 360 Island Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Unlimited coconut rum punch, beer, Diet Coke, Coke, Sprite and bottled water
Exclusions for Barbados 360 Island Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 adults per booking is required
A small amount of walking is involved
The duration of the tour is approximate, depending on traffic conditions
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Please note the stop at Crane Beach is not for swimming
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.