Barbados Coastal Tour With Buffet Lunch - Bathsheba
OverviewEmbark on a scenic tour of the entire island of Barbados and its magnificent coast, including the island's first capital and UNESCO World Heritage-Listed Bridgetown. This 7 hour, scenic drive around the island will include several exciting spots and a delicious, Caribbean-style buffet lunch.
- Excellent value for money
- Buffet lunch included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Recorded commentary by audio headphones
Know More about this tourAfter convenient pickup from your hotel around 8am, settle into an air-conditioned vehicle and pass through Bridgetown, the island's capital city. Its garrison is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Then travel up the west coast of Barbados through Holetown, which was the sight of the island's first British settlement. The tour will then make its first stop at the quaint seaside town of Speightstown for approximately 15 minutes. From here, on to the scenic Cherry Tree Hill and sip a delicious, complimentary rum punch while enjoying the ocean breeze and browsing local crafts. Head down to the rugged Scotland District, which is renowned for its epic natural beauty as well as its famous soup bowl surf spot. You'll make a stop at St. John's Church, one of the oldest on the island. End the experience with a delicious Caribbean-style buffet lunch and take a guided tour of the around 300-year-old Sunbury Plantation House. Enjoy a hassle-free drop-off back at your hotel with air-conditioned comfort.
Inclusions for Barbados Coastal Tour With Buffet Lunch
- Buffet lunch
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
Exclusions for Barbados Coastal Tour With Buffet Lunch
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.