Barbados Glass Bottom Sunset Cruise
OverviewJoin us aboard Tranquility Cruises Glass Bottom Boat for a 2 hour sunset cruise in Carlisle Bay Bridgetown. Sip a cocktail as you watch the sun set and then view the shipwrecks below through our glass bottom area as our underwater lights light up the the seafloor below.
Know More about this tourJoin us aboard Tranquility Cruises Glass Bottom Boat for a 2 hour sunset cruise in Carlisle Bay Bridgetown.
Carlisle Bay is a crescent-shaped bay located on the South West Coast of the island and is considered by many to be one of the most beautiful beaches. in the world. Under the surface of the sea Carlisle Bay comes alive with vibrant tropical fish in abundance, sea horses, sea turtles, octopus, rays, and much more! This unique array of marine life is due in part to the six different ship wrecks in the water as shallow as 12ft.
Enjoy the vibrant colours of the sky as the sun sets with a cocktail in your hand. The show does not end with the setting of the sun, as the light of the sun dimms we will turn on our underwater lights and give you the opportunity to view a shipwreck and the sealife below.
A perfect end to a perfet day in Barbados
Inclusions for Barbados Glass Bottom Sunset Cruise
- Sunset Cruise
Exclusions for Barbados Glass Bottom Sunset Cruise
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Dress code is casual
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.