Barbados Half-Day Garden Tour
OverviewThis tour integrates three magnificent gardens: Huntes Garden, Orchid World and the Flower Forest. You are encouraged to stroll leisurely through each of these gardens and take as much time as you like to savor the experience that each garden has to offer.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- All entrance fees included
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tourAfter pickup from your Barbados hotel you will be taken on a tour to three magnificent gardens.
The Flower Forest has 53.6 acres reserved only for green botanical ventures, never to be developed for housing or industry, with 7 acres of wild garden in the Barbados Scotland District 750 feet above sea level!
Orchid World is located on six acres surrounded by sugarcane in the heart of the Barbados countryside. With an elevation of 810 feet a number of vantage points allow you to take in the view. The location is ideal for growing and displaying the more than 20,000 Orchids.
Hunte's Gardens was created by a legendary horticulturist with an unusual flair, Anthony Hunte. These extraordinary gardens will please even the most keen gardeners and enthusiasts. Their placement is really most unusual - in the center of Barbados' rain forest, in a sink-hole-like gully. Because of the interesting location, the garden offers a multidimensional experience, with vigorous plants densely growing on many levels - from sunny and open spaces, down to a mysterious, dark heart of real Caribbean jungle.
You will have time to leisurely explore each garden before being returned to your hotel.
Inclusions for Barbados Half-Day Garden Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees
- Local guide
Exclusions for Barbados Half-Day Garden Tour
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
Minimum age is 3 years
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.