OverviewTake a scenic, informative, fun-filled island tour stopping at all the must-see sites while experiencing the local culture. No day is complete in the Caribbean without a trip to the beach. Enjoy a perfect beach side lunch at The Boatyard where you can redeem a $20 USD voucher at the bar or for your meal.
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
- Get inside tips from a local
- Skip the line
- Lunch included
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tourAfter hotel pickup you will begin your tour in Central Barbados.
Visit the Lion at Gun Hill, stop at Edge Cliff and experience Bathsheba's dramatic Atlantic breakers. Take in the rugged terrain of the hilly countryside and stop for some photos at the picturesque Cove Bay. At Little Bay discover why it is called the "window to the world".
Next cross the island's verdant hills and admire the rugged allure of the eastern and Northern coast. Massive Atlantic waves batter the shoreline, making most of the area unsuitable for swimming but mesmerizing to watch. You may glimpse a natural pool or two, places where waves smash over reef and rock, creating small swimming basins near the shore.
At the end of the tour you can enjoy some beach time with a beach side lunch at The Boatyard where you can redeem a $20 USD voucher at the bar or for your meal. Once you are done you will be returned to your hotel.
Inclusions for Barbados Half-Day Island Tour
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Local guide
- Entrance fees
- Lunch ($20 USD voucher)
Exclusions for Barbados Half-Day Island Tour
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Additional food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.