Barbados Island Adventure
OverviewAre you ready for an island adventure? Barbados is a tropical Island and nothing says the tropics better than monkeys, trees, flowers and beaches; and that's just what you will find on this tour.
Know More about this tour
Are you ready for an island adventure? Join us on a tram ride at Harrisons Cave where you will learn about the formation of this spectacular limestone cave as you journey through the cave on electric trams. Learn about stalegtites and stalagmites and view the streams pools and great hall of the cave
Our next stop is the seaside village of Bathshbea located on the East Coast of the island. Lunch is not included but customers may bring a packed lunch or order sandwiches on the tour.
Our final stop of the day is The Barbados Wildlife Reserve. The timing of this tour coinsides with the feeding time to give you the best opportunity to see our famous green momkeys at play. The Reserve is a favourite for children who also enjoy seeing the red leg tortoises meandering the pathways
- Harrisons Cave
- Barbados Wildlife Reserve
Inclusions for Barbados Island Adventure
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Local guide
- Small-group tour
- Entrance fees
Exclusions for Barbados Island Adventure
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant meals not included
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.