OverviewVisit the home of the worlds oldest rum brand on this fun and fascinating Barbados tour. At Mount Gay Rum Distilleries, hear about how the rum has been crafted from native Barbados sugarcane since 1703. Enjoy samples of different varieties at a tasting session, and then enjoy a delicious rum cocktail at the Mount Gay Bar and Lounge. Hotel transport is included.
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tourAfter hotel pickup, head by luxury van to the Mount Gay Rum Distilleries, located near the Port of Bridgetown on Barbados southwest coast.
Established in 1703, Mount Gay Rum is the oldest existing rum brand in the world and is an important part of Barbados culture and history. When you arrive at the distillery, meet your knowledgeable rum-loving guide who will take you on the 1-hour Signature Tour and tell you about Mount Gays storied history and how it was shipped around the world from Bridgeport.
Watch a video about the craftsmanship of the rum, see examples of the raw ingredients native to Barbados that go into each batch, and enjoy a tasting session to compare the flavors and aromas of the different rum varieties. Finish up at the Mount Gay Bar and Lounge, where a master mixologist will whip up a rum cocktail to suit your own taste buds.
After your tour, you have free time to spend at the distillery and visitor center. Check out the gift shop to purchase Mount Gay products and souvenirs, or continue to enjoy rum cocktails at the bar and lounge (additional drinks at your own expense).
Your tour ends with hotel drop-off.
Inclusions for Barbados Mount Gay Rum Tour
- Local guide
- Rum tastings
- Entrance fee
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Barbados Mount Gay Rum Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Additional drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 18 years
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.