Barbados Mount Gay Rum Tour And Carlisle Bay Beach
OverviewDiscover the world's oldest rum on the island of Barbados where rum was born. On this 6-hour tour you will visit the Mount Gay Visitor Center and learn about this famous Rum, and relax at the beach afterward. Visit Carlisle Bay Beach with its stunning turquoise water and silky white sand. Here, you can enjoy the day at the Pirates Cove with the use of their facilities. A complimentary welcome drink is also included, as well as the use of their beach chairs and umbrellas.
- All entrance fees included
- Free drinks included
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tourIn the old days, rum had many names, with 'rhum', 'kill devil' and 'rumbullion' among some of the most memorable ones. The oldest surviving deed for the company is from 1703, making Mount Gay Rum the oldest existing brand of rum in the world. On this tour you will visit the Mount Gay Visitor Center where you will learn about its history and of course, sampling this famous Rum.
After the tour at the Mount Gay Visitor Center, you will have time to relax. We will take you to Carlisle Bay Beach with its stunning turquoise water and silky white sands where you will be able to enjoy the day at the Pirates Cove Beach Bar. You can use their facilities such us beach chairs and umbrellas. Also, a complimentary welcome drink will be included. Lunch is not included, but it is available for purchase from their beach bar.
- Mount Gay Rum Visitor Center - approximate length at attraction 1-hour
- Beach time at Pirates Cove on Carlisle Bay - 3 to 4 hours
Inclusions for Barbados Mount Gay Rum Tour And Carlisle Bay Beach
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Local guide
- Entrance fees
Exclusions for Barbados Mount Gay Rum Tour And Carlisle Bay Beach
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.