OverviewTake a scenic ride to the Heritage Park and Rum Factory at Four Square. The distilery produces a tremendous amount of some of the most loved rums from Barbados. After a few shots of rum our next stop is Sunbury Plantation House. Sunbury Plantation House is over 300 years old, After a tour of the house you will enjoy a lovely tea with, sandwiches, cakes and scones before returning to your hotel.
- Hotel pickup included
- All entrance fees included
- Led by a local guide
- Snacks and Beverages included
Know More about this tourOur first stop will be on the outskirts of the city and the home of the Mount Gay Rum visitor Center. Learn about the worlds oldest rum at their Heritage museum and sample their exquisite blend.
Next stop is Sunbury Plantation House, which is over 300 years old, and the only one with all of its rooms open for viewing. It is furnished with a superior collection of antiques. With fascinating old prints, clothing, domestic and agricultural equipment and implements, and a collection of horse-drawn carriages, the house gives a fascinating and very complete picture of everyday plantation life in the 18th and 19th centuries. After a tour of the house you will enjoy a lovely tea with, sandwiches, cakes and scones before returning to your hotel.
- Visit theMount Gay Visitor Centre
- Sample some of the many rums they produce
- Tour the Sunbury Plantation House
- Enjoy a delicious tea whilst at Sunbury Plantation
Inclusions for Barbados Rum Distilery And Afternoon Tea
- Entrance fees
- Afternoon tea
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Barbados Rum Distilery And Afternoon Tea
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Not wheelchair accessible
Minimum age is 13 years old
Minimum drinking age is 18 years old
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Bangkok Hotel To Koh Chang Hotel SIC
- Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport To Pattaya Hotel
- Chiang Mai - Half Day Mae Sa Elephants At Work!
- Dream World & Snow Town With Lunch SIC
- Jim Thompson House Private Tour
- Chao Phraya Princess Cruise With Dinner
- Angthong National Marine Park By Big Boat
- Van On Disposal Within Bangkok Area
- Airport Diamond Marhaba Service - Dubai
- Phuket Fantasea Show