Barbados Shore Excursion: Barbados In A Day Tour
OverviewDiscover Barbados on this full-day shore excursion that offers you the most popular activities on the island all in one tour. Visit Bathsheba, to see the famous pounding surf for yourself! Head to the Welchman Hall Gully and catch a sight of the Green Monkeys and then to Harrison's Cave for an cave your on electric trams. Spend the afternoon at Pirates Cove on Carlisle Bay for some local cuisine. After lunch take a boat trip to swim with the turtles then enjoy some beach time.
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Popular choice with kids
- All entrance fees included
- Family friendly
- Lunch included
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourAfter pickup from your cruise port the first stop will be Bathsheba, famous for its breathtaking beauty and pounding surf. After enjoying the Atlantic breezes you will make your way to the Welchman Hall Gully where you can hope to catch the Green Monkeys at play.
The next stop will be at Harrison's Cave. At the cave you will board electric trams and travel through the winding tunnels viewing majestic caverns and the stalactites and stalagmites which have been growing in the caves for many centuries. Another special feature of the cave is its streams, waterfalls and natural pools. Harrison's Cave is guaranteed to be an experience of a lifetime!
For the second part of your day you will spend the afternoon at Pirates Cove on Carlisle Bay where you will enjoy the flavor of Barbados with local cuisine. After lunch you will take a boat trip to swim with the turtles. In addition to the boat trip you will also enjoy beach time and you will be provided with a beach lounger and a complementary drink along with use of their washrooms and freshwater showers. Please be sure to wear your swimsuits and bring a beach towel for this excursion!
Tour Itinerary Highlights
(All times are approximate and subject to change)
Bathsheba (10-minute photo stop)
Welchman Hell Gully (1 hour)
Harrison's Cave (1.5 hours)
Lunch at Pirates Cove Carlisle Bay Beach Time (1 hour)
Boat trip to swim with the turtles (35-45 minutes) Starting November 2017 we will be usuing a glass bottom boat for this trip
Inclusions for Barbados Shore Excursion: Barbados In A Day Tour
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Local guide
- Small-group tour
- Entrance fees
Exclusions for Barbados Shore Excursion: Barbados In A Day Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant meals not included
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
Not wheelchair accessible
please bring swimwear and beach towels for this excursion
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.