OverviewThere is no better place in the world to spend a day at the beach than Barbados. Carlisle Bay has the whitest sand and amazingly blue turquoise sea that anyone could ever imagine. You will spend the day at Pirates Cove where you will be provided with a beach lounger, umbrella and a complementary drink. After the beach enjoy a boat cruise where you can swim with the turtles and snorkel at a shipwreck. Although lunch is not included it is available for purchase from the beach bar. This tour also includes a beach only option. Please be sure to select the correct option at the time of booking
- Free drinks included
- Family friendly
- Popular choice with kids
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourFrom your Barbados cruise ship you will be transported to Pirate's Cove in Carlisle Bay which will be your beach for the day. At Pirate's Cove, you will be provided with a beach lounger, umbrella and a complementary drink along with access to the washrooms and freshwater showers. Relax in the turquise water and white sand and grab a bit to eat or drink at the beach bar (additional cost).
After the beach, you will go on a 1.5 hour boat cruise to swim with the sea turtles and snorkel at a shipwreck. This tour also includes a beach only option. Please be sure to select the correct option at the time of booking.
Starting in December 2017 this tour will be done by a glass bottom boat. There will be a ramp for easy boarding, and washrooms on board the boat
Inclusions for Barbados Shore Excursion: Pirate's Cove Turtle And Shipwreck Adventure
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Local guide
- Complimentary drink
- Beach lounger and umbrella
- Access to washrooms and shower
- Boat trip to swim and snorkel at a shipwreck, see turtles in the wild
Exclusions for Barbados Shore Excursion: Pirate's Cove Turtle And Shipwreck Adventure
- Gratuities (optional)
- Additional drinks (available to purchase)
- Food (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
Not wheelchair accessible
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
A maximum of 12 people per booking
A minimum of 2 adult's per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.