There is no better place in the world to spend a day at the beach than Barbados. Carlisle Bay has the whitest sand in Barbados and the most beautiful turquoise sea. The Carlisle Bay Marine Park has 6 shipwrecks and is home to diverse and colorful marine life that includes turtles, star fish, sand dollars, stingrays and more. Every great beach needs an equally great beach bar - a fun and exciting, hang out place to help you get your island groove on and create fabulous memories. Pirate's Cove fits the bill!
Know More about this tourPirate's Cove is located on the northern end of Carlisle Bay, just steps away from the island's capital of Bridgetown. The beach at Pirate's Cove is lined with coconut trees and dotted with coconut thatched umbrellas. Upon arrival at Pirate's Cove you will be presented with a welcome drink and ushered to your very own place in paradise, complete with a beach lounger and shared umbrella.
The bamboo bar is a great place to hang out and have a brew or a signature pirate burger. Local and international cuisine is available along with a craft market and souvenir stands to make your experience a complete one. On the beach there is a kids zone for the little ones and beach toys for adults who are still kids at heart or crave a bit of adventure. Please note your visit to Pirate's Cove includes one welcome drink along with the use of one beach chair and shared umbrella.
There are two departures from the cruise ship port: 8:35am and 11:30am. Several return times are also available 12:30pm 1:30pm 2:30pm and 3:30pm.
Inclusions for Barbados Shore Excursion: Pirates Cove Beach Day
- Entrance fees
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Port pickup
- 1 welcome drink at Pirates Cove
- Use of beach chair
- Use of umbrella
Exclusions for Barbados Shore Excursion: Pirates Cove Beach Day
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.