OverviewExperience a touch of splendor on your Barbados vacation. Visit Harrison's Cave for a guided electric tram tour through the tunnels and caverns. Then make your way down the island's green hills on to the spectacular east coast for photo stop at Bathsheba Park. The final stop for the day will be the Welchman Hall Gully where you can watch the Green Monkeys at play and enjoy the lush tropical gully.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Popular choice with kids
- All entrance fees included
- Family friendly
- Includes free admission to top local attractions
Know More about this tourFrom your hotel or cruise port you will head to the first stop at Harrison's Cave. There you will board electric trams and travel through the winding tunnels viewing majestic caverns and the stalactites and stalagmites which have been growing in them for many centuries. Another special feature of the caves is its streams, waterfalls and pools. Harrison's cave is guaranteed to be an experience of a lifetime!
Then make your way down the island's green hills on to the spectacular east Coast for photo stop at Bathsheba Park. The final stop for the day will be the Welchman Hall Gully where you can hope to catch the Green Monkeys at play and enjoy the lush tropical gully.
Tour Itinerary Highlights
(All times are approximate and subject to change)
Harrison's Cave Tram Tour (1.5 hours)
Bathsheba (10-minute photo stop)
Welchman Hall Gully (1 hour)
Inclusions for Barbados Sightseeing Tour: Harrison's Cave, Bathsheba And Welchman Hall Gully
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Local guide
- Small-group tour
- Entrance fees
Exclusions for Barbados Sightseeing Tour: Harrison's Cave, Bathsheba And Welchman Hall Gully
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant meals not included
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
Not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Pre/Post Cruise Private Sightseeing City Tour - Abu Dhabi
- Ayutthaya Temples Tour - Private Basis
- Visit To Pattaya Tower With Tower Jump & Lunch
- Tiger Kingdom Phuket
- Dolphins Bay Phuket
- Sanctuary Of Truth - Pattaya
- Bollywood Tour - Mumbai
- Snorkeling At Koh Rok With Lunch
- Airport Diamond Marhaba Service - Dubai
- Private City Tour & High Tea Emirates Palace Combo