OverviewVisit Harrison's Cave for a tram tour through the tunnels of the cave. Then choose between the rich colors and tropical blooms of Hunte's Gardens or lush tropical ambiance of the Flower Forest for the second stop. Enjoy a photo stop in Bathsheba, famous for its breathtaking beauty before stopping for a lunch with local cuisine. After make your way up Cherry Tree Hill and on to St Nicholas Abbey, the last remaining authentic plantation house of the 17th Century that exists anywhere in the "New World".
- Step back in time on a history tour
- All-inclusive tour
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Lunch included
Know More about this tourAfter pickup from your hotel or cruise port you will be taken to the first stop - Harrison's Cave, where you will board electric trams and travel through the winding tunnels viewing majestic caverns and the stalactites and stalagmites which have been growing in them for many centuries. Another special feature of the cave is its streams, waterfalls and natural pools. Harrison's Cave is guaranteed to be an experience of a lifetime!
The second stop will be a choice between Hunte's Gardens or the Flower Forest. The two locations are close together in location and allow for some customers to choose to have a lusher tropical forest experience at the Flower Forest or a spectacular well-loved garden rich in color and tropical blooms at Hunte's Gardens. A visit to Barbados will not be complete without a stop in Bathsheba, famous for its breathtaking beauty and pounding surf, you will have a brief stop here so that you can take photos.
After a morning of adventure it will be time to taste the flavor of Barbados with local cuisine served up at the lunch stop a seaside restaurant. Following lunch you will make your way up Cherry Tree Hill and on to St Nicholas Abbey. This plantation house is likely the last remaining authentic house of the 17th century that exists anywhere in the "New World". While this residence was built around 1658 with brick and limestone, many other ancient structures in North America were made of timber, and have long since perished. The residence was built only 30 years after Barbados' settlement by the British in 1627. The Plantation produces award winning rum and they are always delighted to offer you a sample.
- Harrison's Cave Tram Tour
- Hunte's Gardens or Flower Forest
- Lunch at a seaside restaurant
- Morgan Lewis Windmill
- Cherry Tree Hill
- St Nicholas Abbey
Inclusions for Barbados Sightseeing Tour: Harrison's Cave, Gardens And St Nicholas Abbey
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Small-group tour
- Local guide
- Entrance fees
Exclusions for Barbados Sightseeing Tour: Harrison's Cave, Gardens And St Nicholas Abbey
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant meals not included
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
Not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.