Barbaresco Wine And Hike Tour - AstiWrite a Review
Who said you can relax with wine only while you sip on to it lazily? Well, this tour breaks all those myths as you not only enjoy some mesmerizing views of Asti but also go a step forward by taking one of the most beautiful hikes of your life. Italy will be set in your heart in a completely different light as you take a hike along the terrains of this beautiful town while enjoying one of the best wines that the country has to offer to you.
- Farmer's brunch with wines and hiking in the countryside.
- Depart on a breathtaking hike all the way to the town of Barbaresco, at the foot of the medieval tower.
Know More about this tour
We will visit a local family-run Barbaresco winery located on a panoramic spot overlooking the UNESCO Langhe hills. After a tour of the cellar, indulge in a typical farmer's brunch with salami, cheese, breadsticks, several cold antipasti and other delicacies paired with at least 4 wines including Barbaresco and Barolo. Later, depart on a breathtaking hike all the way to the town of Barbaresco, at the foot of the medieval tower. Enjoy some free time in town and continue crossing the natural hill-amphitheater where the most precious Barbaresco grapes are cultivated. Most of the hike is on paved road, sneakers or trekking shoes are recommended. Average lengths of the hike is 3 to 4 miles but it can be tailored shorter or longer according to your skills. Transportation to/from Barbaresco is not included: if you need it tell me how many people and I will send you a customized tour with transport cost.
Inclusions for Barbaresco Wine And Hike Tour
- Visit of a Barbaresco winery, cold brunch and wine tasting (at least 4 wines);
- Hike in the area to be tailored according to your skills;
- Local guide up to 4 hours;
- Free time in Barbaresco.
Exclusions for Barbaresco Wine And Hike Tour
- Any extra tasting or lunch.
- Entrances in museums, exhibitions, castles.
- Transportation (if you need it please tell me the number of people and I will send you a customized tour cost).
- Any personal expense and shopping.
- If you cancel between 0 days To 30 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 30 days To 60 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 20%
- If you cancel between 60 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.