Barcelona 2-Hour Afternoon Electric Bike Tour
OverviewEnjoy this 2-hour tour which will introduce you to the main attractions of Barcelona! You will get an overview of the Old City and then will escape the crowds in the Montjuic Hill, where you will be able to enjoy the spectacular views as well as explore the Olympic stadium.
- Fully narrated tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tourOnce you meet your guide at a meeting point, you will head to the charming medieval district, where you will enjoy the marvelous Santa Maria del Mar (the Cathedral of the Sea), the Roman ruins, the narrow streets and much more.
We will then ride to the new district of Vila Olimpica, crossing the Ciutadella Park, the green lung of the city center. From there we will move to the beaches: Barceloneta and its cozy little houses are our next discover.
Afterwards you will ride up the Montjuic Hill, overlooking Barcelona, a place too far for walking and too tiring for a standard bike. Here we will have a nice drink from one of the best view point of the city.
Inclusions for Barcelona 2-Hour Afternoon Electric Bike Tour
- Professional guide
- Small-group tour
- Use of e-bike
- Use of helmet
- Bottled water
Exclusions for Barcelona 2-Hour Afternoon Electric Bike Tour
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age to ride an e-bike is 12 years (or 1.30m tall). For kids aged between 6 to 12 years, we provide bike trailer (adult fee). For kids till 5 year old we offer FREE child seats.
E-bikes are suitable till 120kg weight.
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Barcelona Transfer: Central Barcelona to Cruise Port
- Hard Rock Cafe Barcelona
- Three Countries in One Day: France, Andorra and Spain from Barcelona
- Montserrat and Cava Trail Private Day Trip from Barcelona
- 6-Day Spain Tour from Barcelona: Zaragoza, Madrid, Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Valencia
- Small-Group Tour: Traditional Food and Wine Day Trip from Barcelona
- Small-Group Medieval Villages Day Trip from Barcelona
- Private Salvador Dali Day Trip to Figueres and the Costa Brava from Barcelona