Enjoy this private walking tour which will help you discover the most extravagant modernist buildings in Barcelona and introduces you to the talent of GaudÃ, by admiring his architectural works, learn about where he got his inspiration and why and what Christian motifs he included in his works. Among others you will enjoy the masterpiece of the Sagrada Familia, and learn the controversy that is connected to its facade.
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Led by a local guide
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Know More about this tourAt the designated time, meet your private guide at Plaça Catalunya in the center of Barcelona.
After a short introduction, set out on your walking tour of the surrounding neighborhoods. Listen as your guide tells you about the life and work of Gaudí. Learn about his sources of inspiration and frequent use of religious motifs as you head for his most famous work, the still unfinished La Sagrada Familia. See other works by Gaudí, as well, including the surrealist Casa Batlló and the La Pedrera apartment building.
Discover the work of more modernist architects as you stroll through the city. Walk down Passeig de Gracia in the Eixample district, home to Casa Lleó Morera by the influential Lluís Domènech i Montaner, as well as Josep Puig i Cadafalch's Casa Amatller. In just three hours, gain a deeper understanding of this seminal period in architecture and its last influence on Barcelona.
Make sure to ask any lingering questions before concluding your tour back at the original departure point.
Inclusions for Barcelona 3-Hour Private Walking Tour Of Modernism And Gaudi
- Professional local guide
- Private tour
- Walking tour
Exclusions for Barcelona 3-Hour Private Walking Tour Of Modernism And Gaudi
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Priority Access: Barcelona Sagrada Familia Tour
- FC Barcelona Football Stadium Tour And Museum Tickets
- Barcelona Hop-on Hop Off Tour: East To West Route
- Montserrat Royal Basilica Half-Day Trip From Barcelona
- Tarragona And Sitges Small Group Day Trip From Barcelona
- Private Full Day City Tour In Barcelona
- Park Guell And Sagrada Familia Guided Day Tour In Barcelona
- 5-Day Spain Tour: Cordoba, Seville, Granada And Toledo From Barcelona
- Tapas And Wine Experience Walking Tour In Barcelona
- City Walking Tours