Barcelona 4-Hour Food Markets And Tapas Walking Tour
OverviewEnjoy this 4-hour small group food tour and discover the real taste of Barcelona, which boasts a selection of one of the greatest food markets in the world. Visit the La Boqueria and Santa Caterina markets. And on top of that visit a great local tapas place.
- Small group ensures personal service
- Snacks and Beverages included
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourMeet your local guide in central Barcelona at 12:00 pm, ready for a 4-hour tour of Barcelona's culinary delights.
Together, walk to La Boqueria, the city's finest market for fresh produce, including meat, fish, and vegetables. This market, situated on the famed Ramblas, is very popular among locals. Next, make your first stop for tapas (small dishes). Your guide takes you to a place renowned among locals for its pintxos, small snacks that originated in the northern regions of Spain.
Next, continue your market tour by visiting the Santa Caterina market, a place with some very interesting architecture, notably its colorful, wavy roof. Listen as your guide explains the history of this market, which was built on the ruins of a ancient convent.
The last stop is a restaurant that offers tasty Spanish and Catalan meat dishes and drinks. Enjoy your time in this local's spot before concluding your tour at the Santa Caterina market.
Inclusions for Barcelona 4-Hour Food Markets And Tapas Walking Tour
- Snacks and wine
- Professional local guide
- Walking tour
- Small group (maxium 10 people)
Exclusions for Barcelona 4-Hour Food Markets And Tapas Walking Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A minimum of two people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Barcelona Shore Excursion: Skip the Line Sagrada Familia, Park Guell and La Pedrera
- Barcelona 2-Hour Afternoon Electric Bike Tour
- Costa Brava Sea Kayak Tour from Barcelona
- Montserrat Half Day Tour: Easy Hike with Hotel Pick-up from Barcelona
- Gay Friendly Private Tapas Tour in Barcelona
- Cruise Port to Airport Transfer in Barcelona