Barcelona 4-Hour Picasso Museum And Private Walking Tour Of Borne Or Gothic Quarter
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Instant Confirmation
- Skip the line
Know More about this tourEnjoy a tour with your own private guide in one of the most emblematic museums of Barcelona. Your guide will explain every detail in a professional perspective and with great knowledge of the arts.
Pablo Picasso is a genius of the art and this tour will give you a perspective of his works. In this museum you can find more than 4200 works in the permanent collection. There are also usually temporary collections that accompany this permanent collection.
Once this tour is finished, accompanied by your private guide you can enjoy a two-hour private walking tour either in the Borne area or the Gothic Quarter. You will be able to enjoy monuments like: Basilique of Santa Maria del Mar, Barcelona's Santa Eulalia's Cathedral, and other great and unique corners, and maybe even the old wall of Barcelona with hundred of years of history.
Inclusions for Barcelona 4-Hour Picasso Museum And Private Walking Tour Of Borne Or Gothic Quarter
- Entrance fee to Picasso Museum included
- Local taxes
- Official Tour Guide
- Private tour
Exclusions for Barcelona 4-Hour Picasso Museum And Private Walking Tour Of Borne Or Gothic Quarter
- Entrance fees, other than Picasso Museum
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Guitarra y Flamenco
- 2 hour Sailing Cruise Barcelona
- 2 hour Private Sunset Sailing Cruise
- Heli-Skiing in Andorra
- Barcelona Markets Tour with a Chef and Food Tasting - Premium Small Group
- Paella Cooking workshop with a Chef & Lunch, Wines & Friends - Small Group
- Gaud - The Park Gell Tour
- Jewish Quarter of Barcelona: one of the most important Jewish Communities of the Medieval Europe