Barcelona 4-Hour Walking Tapas Tour
OverviewEnjoy this gastronomical tour of Barcelona, in which you will be shown places known by locals but still unknown by outsiders. The tour consists in 4 stops, each one exploring local places that offer authentic food. Visit these places, where you will get the world-famous tapas but with a Catalan twist.
- Small-group tour
- Led by a local guide
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Snacks and Beverages included
Know More about this tourMeet your local guide at 7pm in the center of Barcelona, and get ready for an unforgettable foodie tour.
Together with your guide, walk to the first stop, a traditional bodega where you start with some typical Spanish- and Catalan-style tapas and wine. Ask any questions you may have about Spanish and Catalan cuisine and culture as you continue your tour.
The second stop is at one of Barcelona's most renowned bars for pintxos, typical small snacks that are traditionally eaten in the northern regions of Spain. Walk on to the third stop, a place that is very popular with locals for its typical tapas prepared with fish, meat, and vegetables.
Save room for the final stop, a restaurant that serves typical Spanish and Catalan meat dishes. Now feeling like a real foodie, finish your tour in the city center.
Inclusions for Barcelona 4-Hour Walking Tapas Tour
- Food and wine
- Professional localguide
- Walking tour
- Small-group (maximum 10 people)
Exclusions for Barcelona 4-Hour Walking Tapas Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A minimum of two people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Barcelona Bike Tour
- Barcelona Shore Excursion: Skip the Line Sagrada Familia, Park Guell and La Pedrera
- Barcelona 2-Hour Afternoon Electric Bike Tour
- Costa Brava Sea Kayak Tour from Barcelona
- Montserrat Half Day Tour: Easy Hike with Hotel Pick-up from Barcelona
- Gay Friendly Private Tapas Tour in Barcelona