Barcelona 5 Neighborhoods Highlights: E-Bike Guided Tour
OverviewEnjoy this panoramic tour of the 5 most representative neighborhoods in Barcelona, essential to truly know the city: GrÃ cia, el Raval, el GÃ²tic, lEixample, and la Barceloneta. A great tour of the most emblematic districts of Barcelona, which defines the essence of the city alongside a knowledgeable local guide.
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Led by a local guide
- Small-group tour
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
Know More about this tourAt 10:15am meet your local guide in the center of Barcelona. Jump aboard your eco-friendly e-bike and get ready for a tour of five of the city's most distinctive neighborhoods.
Following your guide, cruise with ease along the cycle-friendly streets and discover the jewels of modernism of Passeig de Grcia and lEixample. Marvel at the brilliant imagination of the famed Catalan architect Antoni Gaud as you admire the faade of the Casa Batll and his, still-unfinished, masterpiece La Sagrada Familia.
Pass through the bohemian neighborhood of Rambla del Raval toward the seafront district of Barceloneta with its beaches and the bustling square, La Plaa del Poeta Bosc. Take in some refreshing sea air as your guide explains how the city's seafront was reborn after the 1992 Olympic Games.
Make a stop in the medieval Gothic Quarter and get a taste of the daily life of the Grcia neighborhood, with its lively La Plaa del Sol and narrow streets where Barcelonians like to socialize.
Four hours later, conclude your tour back at the original departure point.
Inclusions for Barcelona 5 Neighborhoods Highlights: E-Bike Guided Tour
- Professional local guide
- Use of the electric bicycle
- Bike tour
Exclusions for Barcelona 5 Neighborhoods Highlights: E-Bike Guided Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Child rate applies only when sharing with two paying adults
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A minimum of 3 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Barcelona Transfer: Central Barcelona to Cruise Port
- Hard Rock Cafe Barcelona
- Three Countries in One Day: France, Andorra and Spain from Barcelona
- Montserrat and Cava Trail Private Day Trip from Barcelona
- 6-Day Spain Tour from Barcelona: Zaragoza, Madrid, Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Valencia
- Small-Group Tour: Traditional Food and Wine Day Trip from Barcelona
- Small-Group Medieval Villages Day Trip from Barcelona
- Private Salvador Dali Day Trip to Figueres and the Costa Brava from Barcelona