Barcelona 5 Neighborhoods Highlights: E-Bike Guided TourWrite a Review
Enjoy this panoramic tour of the 5 most representative neighborhoods in Barcelona, essential to truly know the city: GrÃ cia, el Raval, el GÃ²tic, lEixample, and la Barceloneta. A great tour of the most emblematic districts of Barcelona, which defines the essence of the city alongside a knowledgeable local guide.
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Led by a local guide
- Small-group tour
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
Know More about this tourAt 10:15am meet your local guide in the center of Barcelona. Jump aboard your eco-friendly e-bike and get ready for a tour of five of the city's most distinctive neighborhoods.
Following your guide, cruise with ease along the cycle-friendly streets and discover the jewels of modernism of Passeig de Gràcia and l’Eixample. Marvel at the brilliant imagination of the famed Catalan architect Antoni Gaudí as you admire the façade of the Casa Batlló and his, still-unfinished, masterpiece La Sagrada Familia.
Pass through the bohemian neighborhood of Rambla del Raval toward the seafront district of Barceloneta with its beaches and the bustling square, La Plaça del Poeta Boscà. Take in some refreshing sea air as your guide explains how the city's seafront was reborn after the 1992 Olympic Games.
Make a stop in the medieval Gothic Quarter and get a taste of the daily life of the Gràcia neighborhood, with its lively La Plaça del Sol and narrow streets where Barcelonians like to socialize.
Four hours later, conclude your tour back at the original departure point.
Inclusions for Barcelona 5 Neighborhoods Highlights: E-Bike Guided Tour
- Professional local guide
- Use of the electric bicycle
- Bike tour
Exclusions for Barcelona 5 Neighborhoods Highlights: E-Bike Guided Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Child rate applies only when sharing with two paying adults
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A minimum of 3 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Priority Access: Barcelona Sagrada Familia Tour
- FC Barcelona Football Stadium Tour And Museum Tickets
- Barcelona Hop-on Hop Off Tour: East To West Route
- Montserrat Royal Basilica Half-Day Trip From Barcelona
- Tarragona And Sitges Small Group Day Trip From Barcelona
- Private Full Day City Tour In Barcelona
- Park Guell And Sagrada Familia Guided Day Tour In Barcelona
- 5-Day Spain Tour: Cordoba, Seville, Granada And Toledo From Barcelona
- Tapas And Wine Experience Walking Tour In Barcelona
- FC Barcelona Stadium Tour