Barcelona Airport Departure Shuttle Transfer
OverviewBook your airport transfer from your centrally located Barcelona hotel to Barcelona airport in a fully air-conditioned vehicle. Numbers are limited to a maximum of 10 people, ensuring you'll receive personalized attention.
Know More about this tourThis airport transfer service is a convenient and reliable door-to-door service with a maximum of 3 stops on route to the airport. Your transfer service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Your transfer will be confirmed instantaneously.
At time of booking, you need following details:
- Flight Number
- Departure Time
- Hotel Name and Address
Inclusions for Barcelona Airport Departure Shuttle Transfer
- Hotel pickup
- One-way shared transfer
Exclusions for Barcelona Airport Departure Shuttle Transfer
- Gratuities (optional)
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Brand and type of vehicle varies
Child/infant seats are not available
Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Guitarra y Flamenco
- 2 hour Sailing Cruise Barcelona
- 2 hour Private Sunset Sailing Cruise
- Heli-Skiing in Andorra
- Barcelona Markets Tour with a Chef and Food Tasting - Premium Small Group
- Paella Cooking workshop with a Chef & Lunch, Wines & Friends - Small Group
- Gaud - The Park Gell Tour
- Jewish Quarter of Barcelona: one of the most important Jewish Communities of the Medieval Europe