Barcelona City PassWrite a Review
OverviewSkip the line at Sagrada Familia, hop-on-hop-off sightseeing tour, harbour cruise, and travel on public transport - everything for free with the Barcelona City Pass.
- Sagrada Familia (skip-the-line)
- Habor cruise with Las Golondrinas
- Casa Museu Gaudí at Park Güell (Former home of Gaudí)
- Sightseeing bus tour Hop-on-Hop-off
- Museu Olímpic i de l'Esport Joan Antoni Samaranch
- Fundació Joan Miró (skip-the-line)
- Centre de Cultura Contemporània de Barcelona CCCB (skip-the-line)
- Museu d'Art Contemporani de Barcelona MACBA (skip-the-line)
Know More about this tour
The Barcelona City Pass is your admissions ticket into the most famous attractions and museums in the Catalan capital. Enjoy discovering the numerous traces of the extravagant architect, Antoni Gaudís, whose works are considered by tourists as the most famous attractions in Barcelona. A visit to the world-famous Sagrada Familia is a “Must-Do” and it is nearly imperative for every visitor to go here when traveling to Barcelona. However, there won't be a longer waiting line in Barcelona than the one for Gaudís' master and life's work, which was first constructed in 1882 and is still being constructed today. With the Barcelona City Pass, you can avoid waiting hours on end in this waiting line! Instead you can stroll right into this world-famous building using a special entrance and skip the waiting line entirely! Or you can take a stroll through the beautiful Park Güell to the Casa Museu Gaudí (the former residence of Gaudí), where you have free admission into as a Barcelona City Pass Holder.
A visit to the metropolis on the Mediterranean Sea also calls for a visit to the art museum, Fundació Joan Miró, where you not only can enjoy free admission into, but also enjoy the benefits of preferred access and skip the waiting line. If you have chosen to purchases a 3 or 5-Day Pass, you will additionally get to ride on a convenient Hop-on-Hop-off-style and extensive sightseeing bus tour that offers three different routes and complimentary audio commentary in English. Discover and marvel the most important highlights and secrets of Barcelona comfortably from the deck of a double-decker bus and get off and on whenever and how often you please. Furthermore, the Barcelona City Pass serves not only as an admission ticket for the numerous museums and attractions in Barcelona, but it also serves as your ticket to using the public transport. Enjoy the benefits of unlimited and free usage of Barcelona's buses, trains, metro, and trams. Also included in the Barcelona City Pass: a free transfer to and from the airport," Barcelona-El Prat" and the center city. In this way, you can travel leisurely from one attraction to another without losing time at ticket machines or at ATMs withdrawing money. You can better use this time that you have saved by watching a flamenco show, enjoying delicious Catalan tapas, or sipping on a refreshing Sangria.
The Barcelona City Pass is your complete city tour package and offers you an unrestricted public transportation ticket, a round-trip, sightseeing boat tour of the harbor, as well as admission into museums and other attractions in Barcelona and all of these you can easily order straight from the comforts of your own home.
Inclusions for Barcelona City Pass
- Free admission and skip the line at Barcelona‘s top attractions
- Skip the line at Sagrada Familia
- Free use of public transport, incl. airport transfer
- Free harbour cruise
- Hop-on-Hop-offcity tour included
- Map and travel brochure, incl. insider information
- Additional discounts for various restaurants, shows, shopping, and guided city tours
- If you cancel between 0 days To 1 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 1 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.