Barcelona Comprehensive Day Tour With Access To Sagrada Familia
OverviewExperiencea comprehensive offering of Barcelona's charms duringthis full-day, small-group tour of the Catalan capital. With no more than 8 fellow travelers, explore the high-end boutiques and modern buildings along the upscale Passeig de Gracia. Continue to the UNESCO-listed La Sagrada Famila, and learn about its famous creator Antoni Gaudi from your local guide. Admire Barcelona's main attractions likeLas Ramblas, Montjic Mountain, and the Gothic Quarter. Round-trip transport is included.
- Small group ensures personal service
- Led by a local guide
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourBetween 8:30am-9:30am, enjoy convenient pickup at your centrally located Barcelona accommodations. Greet your driver/guide and the rest of your small group of no more than 8 fellow travelers as you head to Passeig de Gracia, one of the city's main boulevards.
Walk on the street's intricately paved stonework, designed by the legendary Antoni Gaudi. Shop at one of the many boutiques that line the boulevard, and admire the striking facades of the modernist buildings while listening to your guide's commentary. Snap photos of architectural masterpieces likeLa Pedrera, Casa Batllo, and Casa Lleo.
You'll also see the Eixample, designed by Ildefons Cerda. Pass the Hospital de Sant Pau as you make your way to La Sagrada Familia. Learn about the different parts of the building, their symbolism and the designer that created them.
Continue to the Ciutat Vella neighborhood. Stop at Arc de Triomf and the Parc de la Ciutadella, an old fortress that is now a city park. Admirethe Castle of the Three Dragons or the Grief, a sculpture by the lake before walking down La Rambla to the new World Trade Center.
Next, climb Montjuic for spectacular panoramic views. See the facilities from the 1992 Olympics, Palau Sant Jordi, and the "urban-ism" designed for the International Exhibition of 1929.
Before getting dropped back off at your lodgings, explore the Gothic Quarter with your group and guide. The tour concludes after eight hours.
Inclusions for Barcelona Comprehensive Day Tour With Access To Sagrada Familia
- Pickup and drop-off at yourhotel orapartment
- Private transportation
- Professional local guide
- Small-group tour
- Walking tour in the Old Town
- Skip the line ticket reservation
Exclusions for Barcelona Comprehensive Day Tour With Access To Sagrada Familia
- Food and drinks
- Ticket to Sagrada Familia (approx.20)
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
A minimum of 2 people per booking
Pickup time will be sent via email to you a few days prior to your tour
8 people maximum to ensure a small-group tour
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.