See Barcelona with maximum fun and minimum effort on a 3-hour electric bike tour, led by a local guide! Safe and easy to ride, the bike has an electric motor that starts as soon as you pedal, meaning you can see the city sights without losing your breath. See Barcelona attractions such as La Monumental bullring and El Born Centre Cultural; discover the tranquility of Parc de la Ciutadella; and enjoy 1.5 hours of free time to explore Antoni Gaudi’s UNESCO-listed cathedral, La Sagrada Familia, with a skip-the-line entrance ticket.
- Led by a local guide
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- All necessary equipment included
Know More about this tourMeet your guide in central Barcelona, and hop aboard your electric bike: a regular two-wheeled bicycle with a handy electric motor that kicks in when you start pedaling. Riding your electric bike is simple, but your guide will deliver a comprehensive safety briefing to put you at ease.
Put on your helmet, and then pedal along the streets around Barcelona Cathedral (Cathedral of the Holy Cross and Saint Eulalia), one of the city’s Gothic masterpieces. Gaze in awe at the cathedral’s exterior to see the mythical gargoyle creatures that adorn the roof, and then continue past the Arc de Triomf. Hear how the monument was built for the 1888 Barcelona World Fair, and has since become one of the city’s most distinctive landmarks.
After stopping for photos, cycle onward to La Monumental bullring to see where Barcelona’s traditional bullfights take place. Learn about the controversial sport that remains deeply ingrained in Spanish society, and then enter Barcelona’s central park: Parc de la Ciutadella.
Cycle along the sheltered pathways that weave through the park, enjoying the tranquil surrounds, and head out onto the streets of El Born to see one of Barcelona’s most vibrant neighborhoods. Pass El Born Centre Cultural, home to a series of exhibits about life in the city in the early 18th century, before arriving at La Sagrada Familia.
Park your bike and head past the crowds with your skip-the-line entrance ticket to enjoy roughly 1.5 hours of free time inside the UNESCO-listed cathedral. Make use of an audio guide if you wish, and hear how the famously unfinished monument is set for completion around 2026, in time for the centenary of its architect: the inimitable Gaudi.
Having explored the cathedral, hop back on your bike and start cycling back to the start point with your guide. If time permits, enjoy a last photo stop outside two other Gaudi creations, the private houses of La Pedrera (Casa Milá) and Casa Batlló. Then, continue back to the bike shop where your tour finishes.
Inclusions for Barcelona Electric Bike Tour Including La Sagrada Familia
- Electric Bike Tour
- Skip the Line Sagrada Familia entry ticket with audioguide
- Bottle of water
- Professional guide
Exclusions for Barcelona Electric Bike Tour Including La Sagrada Familia
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Minimum age to ride your own bike is 10 years (or 140 cm)
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Priority Access: Barcelona Sagrada Familia Tour
- FC Barcelona Football Stadium Tour And Museum Tickets
- Barcelona Hop-on Hop Off Tour: East To West Route
- Montserrat Royal Basilica Half-Day Trip From Barcelona
- Tarragona And Sitges Small Group Day Trip From Barcelona
- Private Full Day City Tour In Barcelona
- Park Guell And Sagrada Familia Guided Day Tour In Barcelona
- 5-Day Spain Tour: Cordoba, Seville, Granada And Toledo From Barcelona
- Tapas And Wine Experience Walking Tour In Barcelona
- FC Barcelona Stadium Tour