OverviewSee Barcelona with lots of fun and little effort on this 2.5-hour electric bike tour, led by an expert local guide. The easy-to-use bikes are fitted with electric motors that start as soon as you pedal, meaning you’ll see all the city sights without getting out of breath! Choose from three different itineraries taking place at different times of the day, see top attractions like La Sagrada Familia and learn about Barcelona’s culture from a guide.
Numbers are limited to 12 on this small-group tour, ensuring you’ll see the best of Barcelona with personalized attention from a guide.
- Led by a local guide
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Multiple departure times and locations available
Know More about this tourMeet your expert guide at Plaça de la Seu in Barcelona, and hop aboard your electric bike – a regular two-wheeled bicycle with an electric motor that kicks in when pedaling! Riding your electric bike is simple, but your guide will deliver a comprehensive safety briefing to put you at ease. Choose from one of three itineraries and then set off sightseeing around town, enjoying frequent stops to hear stories about the landmarks from your guide. All tours finish at the start point.
Pedal behind your guide to visit Parc de la Cuitadella, the site of an old military fortress that Antoni Gaudi helped to turn into a park when he was still a student. Barcelona is famous for its links to the celebrated Modernist architect, and the city is awash with his works. Learn of Gaudi’s life in town, and then cycle to one of his more outlandish creations – the still-unfinished La Sagrada Familia cathedral. After a stop for photos, make your way to Park Güell, parking up to take a stroll along its shady paths, admiring the Gaudi-designed gardens and city views. Finish with a cycle to Passeig de Gràcia to see two famous Gaudi buildings: Casa Batllo and the equally intriguing Le Pedrera.
Bohemian Neighborhoods Tour:
Cycle away from Barcelona’s main city center, and go off the beaten tourist trail to the neighborhood of Born, where medieval architecture and arty-looking cafés sit side by side. See Palau de la Música, and stop for a close up look at the Church of St Maria del Mar. Continue pedaling at a gentle pace to an area known as La Barceloneta and soak up the laid-back beach-style atmosphere that abounds. Pass a bar that Picasso once drank in, Els Quatre Gats, and then work your way back to the center, cycling past Passeig de Gràcia to marvel at its Modernist architecture.
Inclusions for Barcelona Electric Bike Tour: Montjuic, Gaudi Or Bohemian Neighborhoods Experience
- Use of electric bike and helmet
- Local guide
- Bottled water
- Child seat on request
- Liability insurance
Exclusions for Barcelona Electric Bike Tour: Montjuic, Gaudi Or Bohemian Neighborhoods Experience
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Minimum age to ride your own bike is 10 years (or 140 cm)
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.