OverviewCombine Barcelona sightseeing by electric bike with tapas and drinks on a 3-hour city tour, led by a local guide! Fun and safe, the bike has an electric motor that kicks in as soon as you pedal, so your energy is saved for sightseeing. See landmarks such as El Born Cultural Centre and Frank Gehry’s ‘Golden Fish’ sculpture; explore Parc de la Ciutadella, Las Ramblas and the fishing port of La Barceloneta; and visit a bar for a total of three or four tapas dishes and up to three drinks.
- Led by a local guide
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- All necessary equipment included
- Free drinks included
- Free snacks included
Know More about this tourMeet your guide at Avenida de la Catedral, central Barcelona, and hop aboard your electric bike: a regular two-wheeled bicycle with a handy electric motor that kicks in when you start pedaling. Riding your electric bike is simple, but your guide will deliver a comprehensive safety briefing to put you at ease.
Put on your helmet, and then pedal past Frank Gehry’s famous Golden Fish sculpture to Cathedral Santa Maria del Mar (Església de Santa Maria del Mar) in the district of La Ribera. Stop for a look inside the Gothic showstopper with its magnificent internal arches, and then pedal across the road to learn about Fossar de les Moreres. An important Catalan memorial site, the plaza is built on the site of a graveyard where fallen soldiers from the 18th-century Siege of Barcelona lay buried.
Make your way through the stylish neighborhood of El Born to see El Born Centre Cultural — home to a series of exhibits about 18th-century life in the city — and then ride along the tree-lined avenues that run through Parc de la Ciutadella.
The central park is home to the Parliament of Catalonia, so enjoy a quick stop to see it and strike a pose in front of its imposing façade. Then, continue through the historical fishing district of La Barceloneta to La Rambla, a bustling boulevard thronged by colorful market stalls and lively street traders. The street lies near the area of Las Ramblas, where several similarly enchanting avenues are found, so continue through it to see a blend of the city's old and modern sights.
Pass a cluster of cultural attractions including Barcelona Museum of Contemporary Art (MACBA) and Centre de Cultura Contemporània de Barcelona (CCCB) while following your guide to an old-school Barcelona tapas bar in either El Born or Barri Gòtic. Sample three plates of traditional Spanish tapas — such as Manchego cheese, Organya fuet and Galician bread with olive oil — as well as up to three drinks of wine or soda (on Sundays the tour visits a different bar where you will have 4 pintxos and 3 drinks)
After the final tapas stop, follow your guide back to the start point where your tour finishes.
Inclusions for Barcelona Electric Bike Tour With Tapas And Drinks
- Electric Bike tour
- Gourmet tapas menu paired with different wines and cava
Exclusions for Barcelona Electric Bike Tour With Tapas And Drinks
- Food or beverages not described in the product
- Hotel pick up or transfer
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Minimum age to ride your own bike is 10 years (or 140 cm)
By offering this tour through this website, Viator and its affiliates do not condone cycling after alcohol consumption
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Priority Access: Barcelona Sagrada Familia Tour
- FC Barcelona Football Stadium Tour And Museum Tickets
- Barcelona Hop-on Hop Off Tour: East To West Route
- Montserrat Royal Basilica Half-Day Trip From Barcelona
- Tarragona And Sitges Small Group Day Trip From Barcelona
- Private Full Day City Tour In Barcelona
- Park Guell And Sagrada Familia Guided Day Tour In Barcelona
- 5-Day Spain Tour: Cordoba, Seville, Granada And Toledo From Barcelona
- Tapas And Wine Experience Walking Tour In Barcelona
- FC Barcelona Stadium Tour