Barcelona Food And Wine Tasting Tour
OverviewExperience the sights and flavors of the real Barcelona when you embark on this intimate 3-hour guided walking tour through the citys most charming neighborhoods. Go behind the scenes to savor the citys best treats while you soak in the colorful sights, tantalizing aromas and authentic tastes of Barcelonas vibrant cuisine. This 3-hour tasting adventure includes 10 mouth-watering Spanish tastings, paired with a variety of local drinks, tapas, wines and sweets. A unique opportunity to have a taste of Barcelonas local life, sample not-to-be-missed food and drinks and go beyond the tourist attractions to discover the secrets to one of the greatest cultural centers of the world.
- Snacks and Beverages included
- Excellent value for money
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Get inside tips from a local
- Family friendly
Know More about this tour
Meet your guide, a fellow foodie, and your small group in central Barcelona to begin your afternoon walking tour of the city. Set out to explore the lively neighborhoods of historic Barcelona, admiring the historic buildings in Poble Sec, passing through the art district of El Raval, and strolling along the charming back-streets of the Barrio Gothic.
Along the way, stop at various local food shops, street stalls, and local restaurants to enjoy an authentic taste of Barcelona, while learning the etiquette of ordering tapas and its different regional variations. Browse the colorful stalls at the lively La Boqueria Market, sip an array of fine Spanish wines, tuck into tasty tapas, and try regional specialties such as cured meats, local cheeses, and the famous spicy potatoes. Cap it all off by sampling sweet treats such as turrn nougat. After three hours sampling 10 different culinary delights of Barcelona, your tour ends in the Gothic Quarters, in the heart of the city.
Inclusions for Barcelona Food And Wine Tasting Tour
- 10 tastings including local tapas, wines and sweets
- Walking tour through 3 of Barcelona's most vibrant neighborhoods
- Expert tour guide
Exclusions for Barcelona Food And Wine Tasting Tour
- Any extra food and drinks, unless specify
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
Non-alcoholic beverages options are also available
Vegetarian options are available, and food allergies and preferences can be accommodated, simply list them in the Special Requirements field when booking.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Transfer: Cairo Airport Arrival in Private Van
- Kadathanadan Kalari Centre & Navarasa Kathakali Centre , Thekkady
- Private Ho Chi Minh City Arrival Transfer: Airport to Hotel
- Private Ho Chi Minh City Departure Transfer: Hotel to Airport
- Museum of Saint Joseph's Oratory of Mount Royal
- Peller Estates Winery Tasting