OverviewBarcelona is a very beautiful and bike friendly city with more than a 150 km of cycle lanes. The city’s mild and sunny climate allow for all-year-long outdoor activities! This guided bike tour stick follows the bike lanes and pedestrian streets avoiding traffic wherever possible and always follows the flattest ground. The tour is designed for all ages to enjoy and stops are frequent and every hundred meters, to discuss the sights or have a drink. Enjoy a relaxed and informative way to discover the beautiful city of Barcelona.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Choice of seating available
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
Know More about this tourIn this tour you will get to visit famous locations in Barcelona such as: La Pedrera, Casa Batlo, Sagrada Familia, Plaza Catalunya, Plaza Sant Jaume, Colon, Las Ramblas, La Catedral, Santa Maria Del Mar, Arc Triomph, La Monumental and the Gothic area. Enjoy an unique way to discover the city - in a bike and alongside a knowledgeable local guide who will give you many insights about all the different locations you will get to explore.
Make the best of your stay in Barcelona and embark on the Barcelona Guided Bike Tour.
Inclusions for Barcelona Guided Bike Tour
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
- Live entertainment
- Bike tour
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Exclusions for Barcelona Guided Bike Tour
- The listed price does not include a fee per person departure tax, payable at the time of tour check-in. The departure tax is required by our local supplier and/or the local transit or governing authority and is not within our control.
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.