Barcelona Guided Tour By Segway
OverviewDiscover Barcelona on a Segway! Have the city at your feet and visit the Mediterranean capital in the most original, simple and funniest way you have ever imagined. We propose three different Tours of 1.5h, 2h and 3h, with several daily departures for your convenience. From our office, just off La Rambla, we will head towards the seafront of Barcelona and its beaches, anecdotes and curiosities of the city with our expert guide. Groups are a maximum of 6 people per guide to make it a personal and unforgettable experience.
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small group ensures personal service
Know More about this tourMeet your guide at the tour office just off Las Ramblas at a time that works best for your schedule. Begin your visit at Barcelonas Maritime Museum, thenmove onto La Barceloneta and the Moll de la Fusta. Zip pastSan Sebastians beach and the Olympic Portbefore returning to Las Ramblasat the end of the 90-minute tour.
The 2-hour tour highlights the best of the coast, the Gothic Quarter, and city parks for a for 10-mile (15km) journey that begins and ends at Las Ramblas at a time of your choosing. In addition to covering all the ground the 90-minute tour sees, admiresculptures and monuments in one of the city's busiest parks in the city. Visit the Universal Exhibition of Barcelona 1888and the Arc de Triomf before heading throughthe Gothic Quarter to return to your starting point.
On the 3-hour tour, discover cultural and gastronomic Barcelona. Begin onLas Ramblas at a time that works best for you, then proceed to the Royal Shipyards and continue through Port Vell and Moll de la Fusta to the Aquarium. Head through Barceloneta neighbourhood toward to the Olympic Village for exceptional views of theskyline. Refresh yourself and enjoy a caa(sweet treat) and tapas on a break before zipping downthe city's main artery, Avenida Diagonal. Get immersed in Barcelona's daily life and finish the tour at one of the city's most beautiful green areas of the city, the Parc de la Ciutadella, before returning your Segway to the tour office near Last Ramblas.
Inclusions for Barcelona Guided Tour By Segway
- Use of Segway
- Local guide
- Use of helmet
- Bottled water
Exclusions for Barcelona Guided Tour By Segway
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Due to new local regulations, the minimum age for riding on Segway is 16 years old. Those under 16 years old can join the tour with a high-end electric bike with a special price.
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Not recommended for pregnant women
Operates in Catalan, Spanish, English, Italian, and French. Other languages available upon request
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Sagrada Familia Express Private Guided Tour
- Barcelona Private Transfer from Cruise Terminal to Airport
- Girona and Costa Brava Private Day Trip from Barcelona
- Montserrat Tour from Barcelona Including Lunch and Wine Tasting in Oller del Mas
- Barcelona Bike Tour
- Barcelona Shore Excursion: Skip the Line Sagrada Familia, Park Guell and La Pedrera