OverviewTake a thrilling ride along Barcelonas coast on this 1-hour speedboat cruise. Board your state-of-the-art RIB (rigid-inflatable boat) with an expert driver, and take a high-speed cruise on the Mediterranean. Get washed by sea spray as your boat jumps the waves, performs tight turns and figures of eight, and puts on white-knuckle bursts of speed. Soak up great views over Barcelona and the mega-yachts at Port Vell Marina, and in summer, look for dolphins or tuna in the waters, and perhaps even take a swim from the boat.
- All necessary equipment included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Free drinks included
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Know More about this tourMeet your skipper at Port Vell Marina in Barcelona at your choice of the available departure times. Listen to a safety briefing and slip on a supplied lifejacket and any supplied wet weather gear you might need. Then, take a seat aboard your RIB: a custom-built, 26-foot (8 meter) craft powered by a 250 horsepower engine.
With your skipper — a fully qualified powerboat driver — at the helm, feel the sea breeze whip through your hair as your state-of-art boat leaves its mooring. As you set off, ogle the glamorous super boats docked at the marina, including the Eclipse, the flashy mega-yacht of the Chelsea Football Club owner, Roman Abramovich.
Hit the open sea and hold your clutch rail as your skipper pulls back the throttle and accelerates hard. Then, feel the adrenalin rush and sea spray as your boat performs super-fast turns, figures of eights and wave jumps, reaching speeds of up to 40 miles (64 km) per hour!
In between the turns and moves, admire the views of Barcelona and pick out icons such as La Sagrada Familia and Montjuïc above the rooftops. You’ll also get views of the city’s beaches and, in high summer, perhaps even spot dolphins and juvenile tuna jumping in the waves. Summer weather permitting, you may also get the chance for a swim in the Mediterranean — bring a swimsuit and towel just in case. Complimentary beer, soda and water are also available during your cruise.
After roughly an hour, and a last exhilarating burst of speed, cruise back past the extravagant yachts and moor at the marina, where your cruise ends.
Inclusions for Barcelona High-Speed RIB Boat Cruise
- Speedboat ride
- Local guide
- Use of safety equipment
- Wet weather gear
- Beer, soda and water
Exclusions for Barcelona High-Speed RIB Boat Cruise
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not suitable for travellers with back problems
Not wheelchair accessible
Please bring comfortable clothes, sunscreen and a bathing suit and towel
This tour operates in English only
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.