Barcelona In A Day For Kids And Families With Sagrada Familia And Gothic Area
OverviewDo you only have one full day in Barcellona? Learn all about the art and history of this beautiful city on a greatchild-friendly walking tour of Barcelona city centre then!This tour is designed with the children in mind and with the services of a very knowledgeable child-friendly guide that will ensure that both kids and parents learn and enjoy.The tour takes in all of Barcelonas must see sights and you will discover the many sides of this great city from themedieval Gothic district to Gaudis modernist architecture, Sagrada familia Church and even some Ancient Roman ruins!
Know More about this tour
Enjoy an amazing guided tour of Bacelona highlights designed for kids and families. Your private guide will take you on an enchanting 6 hour stroll around the city centre and as there are exciting and fascinating sights around every corner we can guarantee your children wont have time to get bored! The tourstarts at the Gaudi's Sagrada Familia, the most popular unfinished basilica dedicated to the Holy Family and included in the UNESCO World Heritage List.
The tour continues to another Gaudi's work:Casa Mil, known by locals as La Pedrera. Visiting the inside of Casa Mil you will realize that its most distinctive feature is its roof which is crowned by skylights, staircase exits, fans and chimneys, all designed with Gaudis own particular architectural flair.
Your Barcelona privatetour for kids then reaches thePaseig de Graciawhere you will enjoy the panoramic and colourful views of theCasa Batl and the Block of Discord from outside. The whole family will be entertained learning about Gaudis masterpieces and your child-friendly guide will regale you with fun anecdotes about the rivalry between Gaudi and two of the other main modernist architects of the time who also designed buildings in the same zone. Anton Gaudi, Domnech i Montaner and Josep Puig i Cadfaich were considered the greatest of Catalans modernist architects and learning about these three talented men will give your children a wonderful appreciation of Catalan architecture.
Next, after a lunch break, in the afternoon weleave Gaudi and jump back in time through several centuries from Modernism to Barcelonas Medieval past, as the tour continues to the Gothic District. This is an area abounding with legends of Barcelonas aristocratic families and your guide will keep the children enthralled with his numerous stories. In addition to learning about Barcelonas medieval past however you will also explore a little of its Roman history. The Gothic district is in part located on the site of Roman ruins and Roman walls are still visible today.
This kids walking tour of Barcelona is atotally engaging, educational and fun visit through centuries of the citys art and history not to be missed!
Inclusions for Barcelona In A Day For Kids And Families With Sagrada Familia And Gothic Area
- Entrance fees
- Admission ticket
- Blue Badge guide
- Local guide
- Professional art historian guide
- Professional kids friendly guide
Exclusions for Barcelona In A Day For Kids And Families With Sagrada Familia And Gothic Area
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
The tour is a 6 hour walking tour plus another hour for lunch break
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Talleres de Cocina Asitica
- Flamenco Show at Plaza de las Arenas in Barcelona
- Market to Table: Market Tour & Cooking Class
- Barcelona Romantic Sailing&Night Experience
- Casa Bacardi Sitges Admission Ticket
- Guided Tour at Barcelona's Royal Academy of Sciences and Arts
- Guided Tour at Catalonia's Royal Academy of Medicine
- Guided Tour at Requesens Palace