Barcelona Magic Fountain And Night Lights Premium Small Group Tour By Luxury Minibus
OverviewEnjoy the best of Barcelona during the lively nighttime hours on our Open Top luxury minibus and enjoy the city like never before!We will tale you to the Barcelona Magical Fountain and we will give you the chance to taste the new formules of Sangria in a trendy top bar
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Family friendly
- Led by a local guide
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tourThe experience starts at 7/8 pm in the upper part of Passeig de Grcia, one of Barcelonas most emblematic streets. This is the perfect starting point to walk and admire Barcelonas finest modernist buildings, gathered along this avenue. Learn all about the history of the city while strolling around La Pedrera, Casa Batll or Casa Amatller.
Jump into a open top luxury minibus, an ideal option to get captivated by the warm Mediterranean nights. While traveling, relish at how the guide uncovers the history of the landmarks along the way and the many secrets that Barcelona keeps to itself. Discover Barcelona at night riding along the sea front, see the Columbus Monument (located at the end of La Rambla and dating back to 1888, the year of the Universal Exhibition) and ride up to Montjuic hill. The nocturnal illumination gives the city an intriguing touch worth discovering!
Montjuic has countless viewing sports, offering some of the best panoramic views of the city. Having the city at your feet, this is a perfect spot for a great picture! On the way down from the Montjuic mountain, stop at its emblematic Magical Fountain. Have some time off the bus to enjoy the outstanding show, a spectacle that combines color, light, motion, music and water acrobatics into a unique and emotional performance.
Our final stop is in a trendy roof top bar where you can taste and enjoy the famous Sangria from a wide range of new formules. The re-invention of Sangria.
Inclusions for Barcelona Magic Fountain And Night Lights Premium Small Group Tour By Luxury Minibus
- 2 hour sightseeing night tour
- Bilingual guide tour
- Open Top Luxury Mini bus
- Sangria tasting
- Premium Small Group maximum capacity 12/15 people per tour
Exclusions for Barcelona Magic Fountain And Night Lights Premium Small Group Tour By Luxury Minibus
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Please, be at the check in point 15 minutes before departure time
Please note that the schedule and frequencies of the Magic Fountain change depending on the season
Premium Small Group maximum capacity 12/15 people per tour
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Guitarra y Flamenco
- 2 hour Sailing Cruise Barcelona
- 2 hour Private Sunset Sailing Cruise
- Heli-Skiing in Andorra
- Barcelona Markets Tour with a Chef and Food Tasting - Premium Small Group
- Paella Cooking workshop with a Chef & Lunch, Wines & Friends - Small Group
- Gaud - The Park Gell Tour
- Jewish Quarter of Barcelona: one of the most important Jewish Communities of the Medieval Europe