Start your day with a delightful taste of traditional gourmet bites. Let yourself go to the suggestions of a professional chef guiding you through the colourful Boqueria Market, one of the most famous markets worldwide, recognised for its incredible varieties of products and offer. Amaze yourself with new tastes of local gourmet delicacies and visit traditional grocery shops carefully selected by our chef Alex Lopez.Continue your visit through the maze of the old town of Barcelona to reach the Santa Caterina Market and enjoy the splendid curved rooftop of the market recently reformed by the famous architects Miralles and Tagliabue. Savour authentic delicatessens of the market, a selection of appetizers that will surprise your taste.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 2 Hrs
Departure Time :
Departure Details :
By the Gothic Cathedral / Sant Felip Neri sq.
OverviewLearn about the local and national gastronomy discovering 2 of the best markets in town (Boqueria and Santa Caterina) and visit traditional grocery shops selected by a professional chef. During the tour, we invite you to taste our specialities: Olive Oil taste, Vinegar, Olives, Iberic Ham, Tomatoes, Manchego Cheese, Chorizo... Join us in this delicious activity with Chef Alex Lpez.
- Guided tour by the professional chef Alex Lopez
- Taste of gourmet delicatessen
- Visit of Boqueria and Santa Caterina Market
- Tips (optional)
- Food or beverages unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Know More about this tour
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Let us know at the time of booking of any dietary restrictions or allergies
At least 2 people are required for this activity to take place. In case of not reaching the minimum of participants, tour will be rescheduled
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Guitarra y Flamenco
- 2 hour Sailing Cruise Barcelona
- 2 hour Private Sunset Sailing Cruise
- Heli-Skiing in Andorra
- Paella Cooking workshop with a Chef & Lunch, Wines & Friends - Small Group
- Gaud - The Park Gell Tour
- Jewish Quarter of Barcelona: one of the most important Jewish Communities of the Medieval Europe