Barcelona Montserrat And Segway Winery Private Tour With Wine And Cava Tasting
OverviewLeave Barcelona to enjoy a private Segway tour in Montserrat. Explore a family-run winery and learn about their history and the production before a wine and Cava tasting. Discover the natural splendor of the region, including Montserrat Abbey and Black Madonna. Tranportation to and from Barcelona is in a luxury, private vehicle.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Hotel pickup included
Know More about this tourBegin your full-day tour with pickup from your accommodation at about 9:30am in Barcelona in a Mercedes vehicle for just your group. Relax on the hour-long journey to the Pendes region, the heart of cava and wine production in Catalonia.
First, stop at a family-run winery and start your Segway tour. Meet the house guide, who will introduce you to your Segway headman who will be with you during the 1-hour Segway activity. You will be trained on how to use the Segway to ensure your safety before your Segway tour of the vineyards. Next, you will visit the cellar and learn the main stages of the process of elaboration of Cava. Enjoy a guided wine tasting and Cavas, Reserva, and Gran Reserva with a view over the vineyards.
Meet your guide and head to Montserrat, or stop for lunch at a local restaurant (own expense). At Montserrat, take in the impressive views, visit the monastery of Montserrat and see the black Madonna, the patron of Catalonia. Choose whether you want to explore or shop with your free time. You may listen the choir of LEscolania de Montserrat, one of the most famous and oldest boy choirs of Europe or enjoy an audio-visual experience to know the life of the monks.
Meet your driver by 5:30pm for your 45-minute drive back to Barcelona. Your tour will end back at your hotel or a downtown location of your choice.
Inclusions for Barcelona Montserrat And Segway Winery Private Tour With Wine And Cava Tasting
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned Mercedes minivan
- Segway tour of winery
- Use of Segway and helmet
- Wine and Cava tasting
- Montserrat monastery visit
- Entrance fees
Exclusions for Barcelona Montserrat And Segway Winery Private Tour With Wine And Cava Tasting
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
Minimum age is 8 years
For Segway use, minimum weight is 66 pounds (30kg), maximum weight is 330 pounds (150kg)
A minimum of 5 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Talleres de Cocina Asitica
- Flamenco Show at Plaza de las Arenas in Barcelona
- Market to Table: Market Tour & Cooking Class
- Barcelona Romantic Sailing&Night Experience
- Casa Bacardi Sitges Admission Ticket
- Guided Tour at Barcelona's Royal Academy of Sciences and Arts
- Guided Tour at Catalonia's Royal Academy of Medicine
- Guided Tour at Requesens Palace