Get the Barcelona Museum Pass for the best deal in in the Catalan capital. Your Barcelona Museum Pass not only saves you time and money, but allows you to skip long ticket queues for entry to six of Barcelona's premier attractions. Gain easy entry to the National Art Museum of Catalonia (Museu Nacional d'Art de Catalunya) and the Picasso Museum (Museu Picasso), among others.
- Excellent value for money
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Includes free admission to top local attractions
- Save on admission to selected attractions
Know More about this tourGet the most out of your visit to Barcelona and save some money while doing it. Each pass, which looks like a passport and is a great souvenir, is packed with useful information, including hours of operation, transport and contact information, plus insider tips so you can get the most out of your visit to Barcelona. It's all you need to see the best of one of the most beautiful cities in the world.
The pass, valid for three months from its first use, costs 30 euros; it normally costs 50 euros, a savings of 20 euros.
The six museums are crammed with intriguing and world-famous objects. From the modernism collection at the National Art Museum of of Catalonia with its Gaudi-designed furniture to the intriguing works on display by Keith Haring and John Cage, among others, at the Barcelona Museum of Contemporary Art, there six museums will interest just about anyone.
Your Barcelona Museum Pass includes tickets to the following must-see attractions:
- National Art Museum of Catalonia (Museu Nacional d'Art de Catalunya)
- Barcelona Museum of Contemporary Art (Museu d'Art Contemporani de Barcelona)
- The Fundation Joan Miro (Fundaci Joan Mir)
- Fundacio Antoni Tapies (Fundaci Antoni Tpies)
- Barcelona Contemporary Culture Centre (Centre de Cultura Contempornia de Barcelona)
- Picasso Museum (Museu Picasso)
Inclusions for Barcelona Museum Pass
- Entrance to:
- National Art Museum of Catalonia
- Barcelona Museum of Contemporary Art
- The Fundation Joan Miro
- Fundacio Antoni Tapies
- Barcelona Museum of Contemporary Art
- Picasso Museum
Exclusions for Barcelona Museum Pass
- Food and drink
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Museum passes are not available for children aged from 1 to 15 years old, as entrance to many of Barcelona’s museums are free of charge for this age band
Unused ticket booklet is valid for 12 months from date of purchase (entire ticket booklet expires 10 days after first date of use)
Picasso Museum free entrance between 6pm to 8pm
The pass is valid for three consecutive months after redemption
Please note that all museums will be closed on Monday except for the Barcelona Museum of Contemporary Art
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Priority Access: Barcelona Sagrada Familia Tour
- FC Barcelona Football Stadium Tour And Museum Tickets
- Barcelona Hop-on Hop Off Tour: East To West Route
- Montserrat Royal Basilica Half-Day Trip From Barcelona
- Tarragona And Sitges Small Group Day Trip From Barcelona
- Private Full Day City Tour In Barcelona
- Park Guell And Sagrada Familia Guided Day Tour In Barcelona
- 5-Day Spain Tour: Cordoba, Seville, Granada And Toledo From Barcelona
- Tapas And Wine Experience Walking Tour In Barcelona
- FC Barcelona Stadium Tour