Barcelona Panoramic Tour By Air, Land And Sea
OverviewDiscover Barcelona from all of its angles: by land, air, and sea. Enjoy a wonderful panoramic view of the city from the Montjuïc mountain, take a walk in the Paral·lel avenue, get amazed with the old towns jewels and feel the seas breeze during a boat tour, with which you will see the spectacular skyline of Barcelona from the Mediterranean.
Know More about this tourDiscover the best views of Barcelonas Skyline in this panoramic tour by land, air, and sea.
You will meet your expert guide in Plaça Espanya, where you will see the great neomudéjar façade of the bullring Arenas, as well as all the constructions and buildings specially done for the International Exposition in 1929. Your group will get into Montjuïc starting with the avenue, passing near the magic fountain and the German pavilion by Mies Van der Rohe, which is a reference of the modern architecture of the 20th Century, until arriving to the National Palace (MNAC Museum), where you will enjoy an amazing views of all the city.
You will continue to the Olympic Barcelona, with Palau Sant Jordi and the big Olympic Stadium of Lluis Companys, which was opened in 1929, but afterwards was prepared and reformed for the Olympic Games of 1992. Once you arrive at Montjuïcs cable car, you will enjoy a complete trip in one of its cabins, from where our expert guide will show and explain you the secrets of the city from the heights while you enjoy from one of the most beautiful tours to see Barcelona from the air. When arriving at the top of the mountain you will walk near the Montjuïc Castle and look at its amazing views of both city and sea. You will go down to the funicular in another panoramic ride in the cable car.
Next, you will get down in funicular to the shows quarter, where the theatrical offer and la bohème that characterized Barcelona during the first half of 20th Century was centered: El Paral·lel. During Francos censorship, almost all the theaters were closed, only a few like El Molino managed to evade the controls keeping their shows hidden. From there you will start the last walking tour. Your guide will lead you through the Old Town, to discover you both the roman and the medieval origins of Barcelona, places you can only reach by foot and being a small group makes it more comfortable. Ending the walking tour through the city, you will see the Monument to Columbus, near Drassanes, in which signs of galleys of the XIV and the XVII Century have been found, time of Catalan commercial expansion through the Mediterranean. Since 1936 the site houses the Maritime Museum of Barcelona.
To finish this great tour, you will look at a different view of the Skyline of Barcelona in a tour through the citys port in the beautiful Schooner Karya, a Turkish wooden schooner with all the commodities that will make this an unforgettable experience.
Inclusions for Barcelona Panoramic Tour By Air, Land And Sea
- Professional guide
- Walking tour of Montjuïc and the Old Town
- Round trip on Cable Car in Montjuïc
- Ride the Montjuïcs funicular to Paral·lel
- Boat Tour through the port of Barcelona in the schooner Karya
Exclusions for Barcelona Panoramic Tour By Air, Land And Sea
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A minimum of two people per booking is required
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Barcelona Transfer: Central Barcelona to Cruise Port
- Hard Rock Cafe Barcelona
- Three Countries in One Day: France, Andorra and Spain from Barcelona
- Montserrat and Cava Trail Private Day Trip from Barcelona
- 6-Day Spain Tour from Barcelona: Zaragoza, Madrid, Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Valencia
- Small-Group Tour: Traditional Food and Wine Day Trip from Barcelona
- Small-Group Medieval Villages Day Trip from Barcelona
- Private Salvador Dali Day Trip to Figueres and the Costa Brava from Barcelona