OverviewGet creative with your camerawork on a 3.5-hour daytime photography tour of Barcelona. Taking in street art, landmarks and Antoni Gaudi architecture, the tour showcases some of the most interesting places to capture snapshots of Barcelonan life. Explore the buzzing neighborhoods of El Born and Raval; capture iconic shots from Port Vell and La Boqueria market; and learn about technique, exposure, lighting and composition from an expert guide. Experience and specialist equipment is not needed; just bring along a digital camera or smartphone! Numbers are limited to 12 on this small-group tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourWith your digital camera or smartphone in hand, meet your guide in the heart of trendy El Born, a neighborhood full of bars and terraces, that’s always buzzing with local life. Before jumping straight into the photography, your guide will discuss a few important points for taking great photos.
Then, explore the area, discovering the secrets to creative city photography. Learn how to frame the Modernist masterpieces of Born Cultural Centre as well as monumental basilicas and historical landmarks. El Born is also home to some of the city’s most attention-grabbing street art — sights you are sure to want to capture on film as a memento of your Barcelona vacation.
Continue through Port Vell, Barcelona’s historical port, and work your way up to higher ground to capture photos of sweeping panoramas over the harbor and city. Point your camera down over the fishing pier and discover the best angles to check out at this locals’ favorite vantage point.
Pass along the pier, seeing the famous Columbus Monument, and enjoy stops along the way to photograph colorful street art or perhaps a flawless Gothic building or snapshot of daily life. Soon, your route takes you into the Raval district, one of Barcelona’s more alternative neighborhoods, where the streets are steeped with a cosmopolitan vibe. Line up photos of Gaudi architecture, click away in front of the beautiful Film Library and take iconic Barcelona photos of streets flanked by balconied houses — all neatly bedecked with flowers.
Stop to photo the hustle and bustle at La Boqueria, a food market where the smells, shapes and colors of the city combine to set your senses alight. Snap away, getting the best ‘no filter’ shots, and purchase a quick bite for lunch if you'd like (own expense). Then work your way to Plaça dels Ángels, passing the MACBA contemporary art museum as you go. Your tour finishes at Plaça dels Ángels.
Inclusions for Barcelona Photography Tour
- Local English speaking guide
- Photography advice
Exclusions for Barcelona Photography Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Camera/smartphone (bring your own)
- Museum ticket
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 6 years
Please wear comfortable walking shoes
Please note that we will not visit the Borne Centre Cultural on Mondays as it is closed.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.