Dive into the amazing Barcelona food scene during this 3- hour private food tour! 10 delicious tastings have been included for you. From the most popular goodies to unique Spanish flavors, youll get a taste of the best treats in the city!
8 authentic local bites and 2 traditional drinks for the perfect Spanish tasting experience delivered by your own private local guide - a real foodie!
Start your food journey at a local family bar, where most locals head to for a delicious bite of Churros and relaxing drinks. Pass by the Raval district and head to the oldest outdoor bar in the city and taste the best Patatas Bravas in Barcelona. Finish your tour with a cold glass of wine in the hip Barra de Ferro. Can you imagine anything better than that?
Your local food experience also includes authentic Croquetas, the famous Iberian Ham and a glass of vermouth. All these amazing tastings are included in the price of the tour, so all you have to do is relax and enjoy the delicious pastries, savory treats and local drinks. Do you have any dietary preferences? Let us know - the tour can be completely personalized for you.
Thinking it cant get better? Think again! Youll also get to see stunning and unique spots in the city and enjoy the true Spanish vibes. Get insights from your local guide and enjoy Barcelona as a local!
This is the plan:
- Say 'Hola' to Your Local at Placa del Pi and start your culinary journey
- Did anyone say chocolate? Enjoy the famous Churros con chocolate at one of the oldest Xurrerias in the city
- Try a delicious Ensaimada, a pastry original from Mallorca
- Discover the local delicacies at the Boqueria Market and find out why ham and cheese are a perfect combo
- Turron tasting in a unique shop in the heart of the city
- Explore the authentic flavors of Catalan Pan con Tomate and a must try when in Barcelona: Patatas Bravas
- Say cheers with a glass of Vermut - loved by all locals!
- Tapa of your choice! Have some mouthwatering Spanish Croquettes and pick your own pinxto in a local bar in the up & coming area Poble Sec
- Wine is always a good idea - Finish this yummy food tour with some Spanish Wine Tasting