Dive into the amazing Barcelona food scene during this 3- hour private food tour! 10 delicious tastings have been included for you. From the most popular goodies to unique Spanish flavors, youll get a taste of the best treats in the city!
8 authentic local bites and 2 traditional drinks for the perfect Spanish tasting experience delivered by your own private local guide - a real foodie!
Start your food journey at a local family bar, where most locals head to for a delicious bite of Churros and relaxing drinks. Pass by the Raval district and head to the oldest outdoor bar in the city and taste the best Patatas Bravas in Barcelona. Finish your tour with a cold glass of wine in the hip Barra de Ferro. Can you imagine anything better than that?
Your local food experience also includes authentic Croquetas, the famous Iberian Ham and a glass of vermouth. All these amazing tastings are included in the price of the tour, so all you have to do is relax and enjoy the delicious pastries, savory treats and local drinks. Do you have any dietary preferences? Let us know - the tour can be completely personalized for you.
Thinking it cant get better? Think again! Youll also get to see stunning and unique spots in the city and enjoy the true Spanish vibes. Get insights from your local guide and enjoy Barcelona as a local!
- Tasting 1: Churros with chocolate
- Tasting 2: Vermut - the hippest drink in Barcelona!
- Tasting 3: Pintxos in the street most-know for their selection of pintxos bars
- Tasting 4: Traditional Catalan Pan con tomate
- Tasting 5:The best patatas bravas in town
- Tasting 6: Turron tasting
- Tasting 7: Enseimada sandwiches
- Tasting 8: Ham tasting atMercat de Santa Caterina
- Tasting 9: Traditional SpanishCroquettes
- Tasting 10:Spanish Wine Tasting