Barcelona Private Tour: Electric Bike Tour And Sagrada Familia Guided Skip-the-Line Visit
OverviewEnjoy this wonderful private electric bike city-tour and the exclusive skip-the-line entrance to Sagrada Familia with a fully experienced Private Guide!
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Skip the line
- Small group ensures personal service
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tourAll over the world, Barcelona is famous for having been a vibrant center of art and culture during the 20th century. In particular, Catalan Modernism was born here, an artistic current which influenced architecture, sculpture, music, literature and art.
Once you meet your guide at a meeting point, the first part of this tour focuses on some the most representative spots of the city - to discover the traces left by this amazing historical period, the route includes places such as the Ciutadella Park, the Arch of Triumph, Casa Batll and Casa Mil (also known as la Pedrera) designed by Gaud, one of the greatest Catalan artists.
The second part of the tour focuses on the Sagrada Famlia Temple, the most representative building of the city, where an experienced and licensed tour guide will unveil the many Christian symbols hidden in the great Gaud masterpiece.
Inclusions for Barcelona Private Tour: Electric Bike Tour And Sagrada Familia Guided Skip-the-Line Visit
- Professional guide
- Bike tour
- Guaranteed to skip the line
- Entrance fees
- Use of e-bicycle
- Use of helmet
- Bottled water
Exclusions for Barcelona Private Tour: Electric Bike Tour And Sagrada Familia Guided Skip-the-Line Visit
- Food and drink
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age to ride an e-bike is 12 years (or 1.30m tall). Children aged between 6 and 12 years are provided with a bike trailer. Children under 6 years old are provided with a child seat
E-bikes are suitable for up to 120kg weight
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
A dress code is required to visit the Sagrada Familia Basilica. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Guitarra y Flamenco
- 2 hour Sailing Cruise Barcelona
- 2 hour Private Sunset Sailing Cruise
- Heli-Skiing in Andorra
- Barcelona Markets Tour with a Chef and Food Tasting - Premium Small Group
- Paella Cooking workshop with a Chef & Lunch, Wines & Friends - Small Group
- Gaud - The Park Gell Tour
- Jewish Quarter of Barcelona: one of the most important Jewish Communities of the Medieval Europe