Barcelona Sagrada Familia And Montserrat Small Group Tour With Hotel Pick-Up
OverviewThis great value all in one tour will allow you to discover Barcelona and Montserrat to gain a deep understanding of Catalonia in just a day.Your guide will pick you up at your accommodationat Barcelona in a comfortable private vehicle shared by a friendly small group of no more than 8 people. During the tour, the guide will share interesting stories about Catalonia, Barcelona, and Montserrat, giving you a deep understanding of the area while keeping the tour entertaining and engaging through the day.
Know More about this tour
The tour in Barcelona will take you through the history of the city, all the way from the Romans, following the medieval city and paying special attention to the modernism architecture including Gaudis masterpiece, the Sagrada Familia.
Well head to Montjuc Mountain and stop at the Mirador de l'Alcalde, a beautiful terrace with wonderful views of Barcelonas iconic skyline offering fantastic photo opportunities.
This tour also includes a relaxed walking tour through the charming corners of the Gothic Quarter.
Your guide will take you through its quaint little back streets to find the hidden imprints left by the Roman and medieval city in this world-famous neighborhood.
During this half of the tour we will follow Gauds work, including his best work, the Sagrada Familia, which you will be able to enter while skipping the line.
In the other half of the tour we will leave the city and head to the mystic mountain of Montserrat, to discover this awe-inspiring natural monument and learn about its importance to the Catalan people.
This magnificent 4,000-foot wonder is easily recognizable from afar by its serrated top from which it gets its name.
Our group will visit the Benedictine monastery of Santa Maria de Montserrat which enjoys a stunning location, surrounded by an unforgettable natural landscape before taking a walking tour of the monastery surroundings. Enjoy the unparalleled views offered by this region, which was declared as a Natural Park in 1987.
We will also discover the Holy Cave where the virgin (represented by the Romanesque statue of the Black Madonna is said to have appeared. The site has, since then, become an authentic center for pilgrimage and prayer.
At the end of the tour, after uncovering all the secrets of Barcelona and Montserrat the guide will take you back to your hotel.
Inclusions for Barcelona Sagrada Familia And Montserrat Small Group Tour With Hotel Pick-Up
- Pickup and drop-off at yourhotel orapartment at Barcelona
- Private transportation
- Professional local guide
- Small-group tour
- Walking tour in the Old Town
- Skip the line ticket reservation
Exclusions for Barcelona Sagrada Familia And Montserrat Small Group Tour With Hotel Pick-Up
- Food and drinks
- Ticket to Sagrada Familia (approx.22)
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
A minimum of 2 people per booking
Pickup time will be sent via email to you a few days prior to your tour
8 people maximum to ensure a small-group tour
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Guitarra y Flamenco
- 2 hour Sailing Cruise Barcelona
- 2 hour Private Sunset Sailing Cruise
- Heli-Skiing in Andorra
- Barcelona Markets Tour with a Chef and Food Tasting - Premium Small Group
- Paella Cooking workshop with a Chef & Lunch, Wines & Friends - Small Group
- Gaud - The Park Gell Tour
- Jewish Quarter of Barcelona: one of the most important Jewish Communities of the Medieval Europe