Barcelona Segway Tour
OverviewMake the most of your time in Barcelona on a 2-hour Segway tour -- one of the most comfortable and fun ways to explore this gorgeous city! Your expert guide will lead you through one of Barcelona's oldest areas, the Gothic Quarter, and to several beautiful sites, including the Maremagnum and the historical fishing district of Barceloneta Beach.Numbers are limited to five people on this small-group Segway tour, ensuring you'll receive personalized attention from your friendly guide.
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tourYour 2-hour small-group Segway tour begins with a safety overview from your expert guide. After taking a few practice spins, youll be ready to explore Barcelona in style! Three different start times are available to suit your schedule.
From central Barcelona, glide through the streets with your guide and discover the heart of the Gothic Quarter, one of Barcelonas oldest neighborhoods. Cruise along narrow streets and see the Main Synagogue of Barcelona, where you'll find the remains of the city's old Jewish quarter. The Main Synagogue of Barcelona is not only the oldest in Spain but in all of Europe.
Continue to the Columbus Monument, where your expert guide will teach you about the great explorer Christopher Columbus. Glide along the Port Vell, both a beautiful harbor full of modern yachts and an entertainment center. Here, see the 19th-century Palau de Mar, which houses several popular seafood restaurants and the Museum of Catalan History (Museu d'Historia de Catalunya).
Continue to the Maremagnum, an impressive complex of shops, cinemas, discos, bars and restaurants. Ride down the charming neighborhood of Paseo Juan de Borbon to reach the historical fishing district of Barceloneta Beach, the most distinguished and well-known beach in the city. From here, your guide will lead you to Barcelonas seafront, where youll admire splendid views of the W Hotel and cruise along the promenade to the Olympic Port. Glide past the Estacin de Francia railway station before making your way back to the Gothic Quarter, where your Barcelona Segway tour will end.
Inclusions for Barcelona Segway Tour
- Segway tour
- 30-minute orientation session
- Use of helmet
Exclusions for Barcelona Segway Tour
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
In case of light rain raincoats will be provided. In case of hard rain tour could be re-scheduled or cancelled.
Minimum age is 16 years (in case of underage mini-ebike could be provided by the same price)
Adult pricing applies to all ages.
Minimum weight is 40 kg (88 lbs), maximum weight is 136 kg (300 lbs)
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Salvador Dali Day Trip to Figueres and the Costa Brava from Barcelona
- Private Half-Day Port-to-Port Barcelona Highlights Tour with Sagrada Familia Tickets
- Barcelona Gothic Quarter Walking Tour and Cooking Workshop
- Sagrada Familia Express Private Guided Tour
- Barcelona Private Transfer from Cruise Terminal to Airport