Barcelona Shore Excursion: Barcelona Segway Tour
OverviewWhile your cruise ship is docked at the Port of Barcelona see the city sights on a Segway tour! On a self-balancing electric Segway, glide through the city streets getting to know the charm of the Catalan capital. Pose for photos next to beautiful buildings like Palau de Mar, visit Barceloneta Beach, and hear the history of sites like the Columbus Monument. Numbers are limited to five people on this small-group shore excursion, ensuring personalized attention from a guide.
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tourLeave the Port of Barcelona when your cruise ship docks, and head to the center of town to meet your guide. Two different start times are available to suit your schedule. Start with an orientation session to get familiar with your two-wheeled, electric, self-balancing Segway; once you feel comfortable, youll weave through the streets of Barcelona behind your guide.
Glide into the Gothic Quarter, one of Barcelonas oldest neighborhoods, and cruise along the narrow streets, passing the Main Synagogue of Barcelona the oldest Jewish place of worship in Europe. Continue to the Columbus Monument, and listen to your guide regaling you with tales of the citys intrepid explorer, Christopher Columbus.
Glide along Port Vell, a beautiful harbor full of modern yachts that doubles as an entertainment center. Stop by the 19th-century Palau de Mar, a building thats home to the Museum of Catalan History, and hear about its fine architecture while posing for photos.
Continue to the Maremagnum a complex of shops, cinemas, discos, bars and restaurants and then ride through the charming neighborhood of Paseo Juan de Borbon to the fishing district of Barceloneta Beach. Head down to the seafront and cruise along the promenade to the Olympic Port. Glide past Estacin de Francia station and then work your way back to the Gothic Quarter, where your Segway tour finishes.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your excursion ends with ample time for you to return to the Barcelona port for your ships departure. In the extremely unlikely event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity,your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.
Inclusions for Barcelona Shore Excursion: Barcelona Segway Tour
- Use of Segway and helmet
- 30-minute orientation session
- Worry-free Shore Excursion Guarantee
Exclusions for Barcelona Shore Excursion: Barcelona Segway Tour
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Port pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
In case of light rain raincoats will be provided. In case of hard rain tour could be re-scheduled or cancelled.
Minimum age is 16 years (in case of underage mini-ebike could be provided by the same price)
Adult pricing applies to all ages.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Barcelona Bike Tour
- Barcelona Shore Excursion: Skip the Line Sagrada Familia, Park Guell and La Pedrera
- Barcelona 2-Hour Afternoon Electric Bike Tour
- Costa Brava Sea Kayak Tour from Barcelona
- Montserrat Half Day Tour: Easy Hike with Hotel Pick-up from Barcelona
- Gay Friendly Private Tapas Tour in Barcelona